Dynadot

budget: above $100 Looking for a starstuff domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

screamindave

Impact
I'm looking for a domain for starstuff. Can anyone help?

Clarification - I would like the domain name to be starstuff.com or starstuff.net ect...

I apologize for any confusion on my part - this is new territory for me.

As for a budget - $1,000. max

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you provide more details? Do you mean a name related to β€œstars”?

•••
Welcome to Namepros. You'll need to read up on the rules, and also it helps if you are clearer with what your project is and what kind of domain you want. By 'starstuff' are you meaning celebrity items or news, or stars in the sky? And you'll need to provide a clear budget ceiling (like 'up to $200' or 'up to $2000', etc) - the mods will be on you about this shortly.

After you post your clarifications, we'll be pleased to send you some names for your consideration.

Last edited:
•••

Clarification - I would like the domain name to be starstuff.com or starstuff.net ect...

•••
starstuff .com has a simple landing page with an email address. Did you try emailing them already? This term is taken in 44 extensions (according to dotdb.com), and you'll have to pay a lot to buy it. If it's even for sale... I do not see it listed on Sedo, Afternic, etc.

Email the owner, see what happens. Good luck :)

•••

He means, he is looking for a domain name like; Star+ a keyword.

•••
He means, he is looking for a domain name like; Star+ a keyword.
Not true - starstuff.com to be exact or starstuff.net is what I'm wanting to acquire

•••
Not true - starstuff.com to be exact or starstuff.net is what I'm wanting to acquire
Those domains are already registered by someone/company. You'll have to get in touch with the registrants of those domains and make an offer, OR hire a broker to acquire one of them for you. For that budget, your best bet is the .net version.

•••
Pmed

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back