IT.COM

creative Looking for a Premium 5-6 Figure .com (list-to-lease-to-purchase).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Thanks ahead of time for the looks.

What I'm proposing (list-to-lease-to-purchase)!

I'm proposing to uniquely list the domain on a project that I'm launching within 60 days (Will share specifics to qualified seller). The listing will begin once a deal has been negotiated (min 30 days) before launch.

To be transparent and clear, I'm looking to enhance my project with a premium Domain combination/collaboration provided by a seller to be sold through my web app.

Now, when I say sold (IT WILL BE BOUGHT BY ME) but secondarily sold by me (Again more will be shared if qualified).

The lease will begin upon launch at an agreed upon price (We can use Third Party to secure transaction) and will extend for up to 90 days, after which I will the complete the purchase.

What I'm Looking for!

• MUST BE .COM
  • MUST BE REAL WORD OR SHORT 2-3 LLL
  • NO NUMBERS (UNLESS IT'S EX: 10.COM OR 888.COM)
  • NO HYPHENS
  • PRICING NOT TO EXCEED $600K
Open to all types of names, with a high interest in art, music & crypto related names.

I've been a member of Namepros for over 10 years with a serious interest.

If interested please DM with the Name, Asking Price. We can discuss the specifics if there is interest in the name. It is likely that I will buy several domains over the next couple of months.

Thank you all and Look forward to putting something together.
A

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back