IT.COM

budget: above $5000 Looking for 1 Word Brandable Pronouncable .COMS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

lemai

Impact
I'm looking for a great domain name for my company (I'm the end client). My budget is from $10,000 up to $30,000, depending on the quality and desirability of the domain. Kindly read my requirements and send me the requested domains by Direct Message.

* Extension
: I'm only interested in .com domains.

* Looking for: Brandable, pronouncable names. Excellent 1 word or generic names that are positive and in the right order. No number, hyphen, or special characters. 4-7 characters. Ideally the name has not been associated with another brand (from a quick Google search).

* Business niche: Our business is a fintech business in lending / loan infrastructure / middleware, thank you! We are open to generic domains as well that don't need to be strictly related to the above field.

* Price: Please send your BIN. Please don't send domains that aren't priced.

* Payment: I will be happy to use Epik escrow or Dan or any of the other well-known marketplaces you may use.

Due to the volume of responses, I might only reply if I'm interested in buying the names. Please post in this thread that you sent me a DM. Thanks in advance to everyone for your time.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Dm sent thanks for the opportunities

•••
•••
I'm looking for a great domain name for my company (I'm the end client). My budget is from $10,000 up to $30,000, depending on the quality and desirability of the domain. Kindly read my requirements and send me the requested domains by Direct Message.

* Extension

* Looking for: Brandable, pronouncable names. Excellent 1 word or generic names that are positive and in the right order. No number, hyphen, or special characters. 4-7 characters. Ideally the name has not been associated with another brand (from a quick Google search).

* Business niche: Our business is a fintech business in lending / loan infrastructure / middleware, thank you! We are open to generic domains as well that don't need to be strictly related to the above field.

* Payment: I will be happy to use Epik escrow or Dan or any of the other well-known marketplaces you may use.

Due to the volume of responses, I might only reply if I'm interested in buying the names. Please post in this thread that you sent me a DM. Thanks in advance to everyone for your time.
DM SENT with 2 Premium Brandables

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

* Extension

•••

* Extension

I have sent a DM just now with my pick.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back