IT.COM

domains London based Noah Savings acquires Noah.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
London based Noah Savings Limited acquires Noah.com (Twitter @Noah_HQ)

Noah.com is a crypto native banking solution specifically designed for the unbanked.

We are currently in stealth mode and are already backed by leading Emerging Market Funds with a mission to create the worlds simplest and safest crypto wallet for the unbanked population. We will tell you of course more about us, our value proposition and business model at the discussion/interview stage.

Our Co-Founding team is highly experienced with previous executive roles at UK’s Top 10 technology firms.

Source Noah.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks like they changed from noah.io to noah.com. Nice!

•••
Wow, i havent been this excited since,

James.com was acquired by another company

Noah, may be more popular name than James

Last edited:
•••
•••
Wow, i havent been this excited since,

James.com was acquired by another company

Noah, may be more popular name than James
Really 🤔

James is way more popular over the last 100 years.....Noah is trending this year though.....

•••
Really 🤔

James is way more popular over the last 100 years.....Noah is trending this year though.....
E26ABB76-4B13-4638-90AC-57BB2D4E4422.jpeg

https://www.familyeducation.com/baby-names/name-meaning/noah

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
It looks like They also acquired Noah.io from @Josh Sexton back in February, that must have been first choice, because the .com sat with the same landing page for years and I am sure he wanted big, big money. I guess they paid his price and now have both domain names.

•••
Great brand, thanks for the info.

•••
It looks like They also acquired Noah.io from @Josh Sexton back in February, that must have been first choice, because the .com sat with the same landing page for years and I am sure he wanted big, big money. I guess they paid his price and now have both domain names.
Thats why its so good when the .com owner is bold, helps to sell the alternative extensions.

•••
Back