NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandingModel.com

BrandModel.comTop Member
Impact
Hey NP friends,

7 day contest - $100usd to the winner - (Paypal)

Size Requirements : It will need to be in Vector format. Basic creative logo size for website and business card. The logo will be printed on future products and clothing.

I'm creating a side business project with my wife and close friend selling animal pet toys in New Zealand. We would love the logo to be playful and happy and please keep the .co.nz in the logo. ( .co.nz means New Zealand :xf.smile:)

The business is selling a range of fun playful animal pet toys (Dogs,cats, birds fish etc..). We eventually want to be able to give back to the animal community and help animals that have been neglected or need special care.

This is a side business hobby we are creating in which is very important that our kids understand the importance of selling a product in order to give back to a good cause.

We are open to all sorts of creative ideas?

We have purchased an established website theme on Shopify which is colorful and light. The logo will replace the Sunrise logo.

We would love the logo represent a happy feeling as PetToys.co.nz is about a happy playful toy gifts for pets

Will will have an idea within a couple of days from your logo submissions.

Just to confirm we are selling toys for pets (y)

Thank you for your time in creating a logo for a business we really believe in :xf.smile:

Laptop view
ToyShop store logo.JPG

Mobile
ToyShop store logo 1.JPG

Good luck! (y)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
My design for this contest.
Show attachment 55827
Thanks for the great logo design. Still looking for more but really do love the creativity. Over the next couple of days we will have a good idea of the exact type of logo with more submissions.

On the right path there (y)

•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
pet.jpg
petotys.jpg

Feedback highly appreciated. thanks​

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the logo submission guys. I probably didn't explain it properly. We are sell toys for pets, thanks :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks guys logos looking much better (y) Over the next couple of days we will know the exact direction with the logos shared. There could already be one here we most like?

Please keep them coming as it's greatly appreciated the time it takes to create them :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
edit

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
First.png
First Design.

Last edited:
•••
•••
My try,

Logo_1492976947649.jpg
Logo_1492976742095.png

Feedback appreciated

•••
Hey,
Hope you like it. I am willing to do any change in base of your requirements.

Attachments

• pettoys.png
    pettoys.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 20
•••
•••
I Tried :xf.smile:

Attachments

• pet logo.png
    pet logo.png
    48.7 KB · Views: 14
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back