Dynadot

Logo for a french cheese store - $40

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Need a logo.

Brand: LeRond. Le Rond means in French "round". It will be a name of a french cheese store.

Contest ends: October 24th or I can end the contest earlier if I will like much any particular sample

Prize: $40 USD, paid via paypal.

Logo Style: The must thing is that the logo should be made in a vintage style. Google "vintage style logo" and check Images and you will see what I am talking about.

Colors: there are no special colors that I prefer.

It shouldn't be funny and "sunny" - cheese is a serious stuff :)

It should be stylish.

Under the logo shall be written "Fromages de France"

Thanks, Nick

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Jose: Good!

Iulia: Nice idea, but don't like colors a lot. Maybe deep green and something else?

•••
Withdraw Design !

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for the feedback. I tried green, but didn't really like it, so I choose these colours:

lerond3.png

•••
•••
Guys, quick update.

I have 2 logos i like most: BingBang's logo from the post #15 and iulia87's logo from the post #28.

If possible, I want to ask you to give me at least 4 color combinations (it's up to you what colors you will choose) and I will choose one of the desings.

Thanks, Nick

•••
Here are my variations:

6.png

le rond last.png

Last edited:
•••
Guys, quick update.

I have 2 logos i like most: BingBang's logo from the post #15 and iulia87's logo from the post #28.

If possible, I want to ask you to give me at least 4 color combinations (it's up to you what colors you will choose) and I will choose one of the desings.

Thanks, Nick

I will post my revision soon. :D

•••
•••
•••
wait me.. i will post to night

•••
Design Widthraw ! as the member said my design is similler to the other design

Last edited:
•••
nempros.png

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Design Widthraw as the member said my design is similler to the other design .. goodluck everyone !

Last edited:
•••
Oh, c'mon Sobi, you can do better than that, you have stolen the frame too?
logo-mhi.png

•••
•••
Well... Thank you all for your samples, there are many good ones. But there is one that touched me mostly.

iulia87 is the winner!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back