Dynadot

REQ-LOGO Logo Contest $60 Prize Knights Templar

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I want this Logo to end up being similar to the first logo mock up you see below called "Mock Up"

The winners art will be proudly displayed at www.TheKnightsTemplar.org

I like the greenish colored Griffins.

Any questions?

Attachments

• Mock up.jpg
    Mock up.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 82
  • Cool Coat All words.jpg
    Cool Coat All words.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 75
  • Official Official.jpg
    Official Official.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Official USA Coat of Arms.jpg
    Official USA Coat of Arms.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 67
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm currently making a design for this.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Jeffrey, I appreciate you entering this contest, it's a contest of one so far :)

By the way, this contest ends in 7 days at 12 noon on Sunday the 12th.

I'll make it easy for you. Simply take the design in the first image I posted called "Mock Up." Then make that shield design I overlayed larger to fill the whole shield so it will look better. Hide the sword behind with the hilt inside the crown. Keep the 2 Griffyns the same color green with that same fading affect you see in the original "Mock Up" image.

Not much to change from that 1st "Mock Up" image.

thanks so much for entering this contest!

•••
here is my entry, i redrawn it in photoshop, it is scalable and everything is editable, feedback appreciated:

4ASLNw9.png

•••

Last edited:
•••
Congratulations Frikusha! If you're willing to make put in 3 edits (nothing major), you've won this contest!
You followed the directions exactly as I asked and you've done well! :)

•••
Congrats Frikusha!

Let us know once the edits have been done and the payment & files sent so the thread can be closed.

•••
hey, edits are done and payment is received, though files are still at me (CH waits for some more info about size/files from printing guy), will update when its done.

•••
•••
Great!

Congrats once again, feel free to PM me if anything is needed in relation to the contest.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back