LLN.co domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dave2013

Established Member
Impact
any market for LLN .co domain names?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Only ccc.com are worth something, other domains like ccc.net or ccc.org are worth reg fee.

•••
well probably thats why a search shows free for reg long lists like:
ca7.co
cd7.co
ce7.co
cg7.co
ci7.co
cj7.co
cl7.co
cm7.co
cn7.co
cp7.co
cq7.co
cs7.co
ct7.co
cu7.co
cv7.co
cy7.co
cz7.co
and thats only a little part for c...7 combination - imagine how much must be free

•••
No market at all for those..If you plan to make money off any 3 character .co it's gonna have to be a LLL.co

Like others have said, there isn't even a market for ccc.net and ccc.org domains

•••

I'm not even sure if LLL.co are worth much, unless they are actual words or pronouncable.

I have a few and absolutely no interest (one of mine is a common Chinese name).

I may hang on to them for a bit because there eventually may be a market for them.

•••
No, it is far away from the market.

•••
well... 3 characters is not the real thing. Only 1 characters are the real goal. See there are more than 18000 LLL.com available but only less then 1000 like 1.de or 1.pl - I mean 1000 at all in the world (36/country).

•••
No market at all for those..If you plan to make money off any 3 character .co it's gonna have to be a LLL.co

Like others have said, there isn't even a market for ccc.net and ccc.org domains

What about now? Is there a market for it now?

•••
What about now? Is there a market for it now?

According to NameBio (https://namebio.com/?s==cTMwgzMzATM) there has been 1 LLN.co sale this year, and that was for a measly $227. Aside from that, there hasn't been a sale since 2015 when 1 other name sold. That should answer the question right there - definitely no market for these. Even LLL.co are barely selling for $100-$150 anymore..

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back