IT.COM

LLLLLs investors group

NameSilo
Watch

Flipsbay

Top Member
Impact
Hello Guys,

As the title says. I want to connect us to each other who has invested on 5l.coms or very much interested to invest on 5l domains.

Connecting with a 5l group can benefit us all in a lot of ways.

*** Understanding the market
*** We can make a lot of bulk sales with each other
*** Share our thoughts or findings

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great move.. btw just CHIPS or complete LLLLLs?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I am in too. I am new actually. I just have one 5L at the moment. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I am interested to join here..

•••
Nice thread.

Sent you Skype via pm.

Thanks

•••
•••
@dntoolz

Sir , may i join . skype : like my NP name

thanks

•••
•••
•••
please add lonesha00 on skype
thanks'

•••
•••
Interesting initiative. I think 5L's are #1! Best ROI. Easy money. Invested heavily in them. And counting! :lookaround:

However, my interest is limited only to brandables plus a relatively small subset of so-called "Chinese Chips". Namely, those starting with (selected) Chinese city codes, followed by the "Chinese Chip" subset of the alphabet: no A, E, I, O, U, V (and a few others). No repeating letters. Most of all other 5L's are GIANT hype, perpetuated by many who'd indiscriminately invested in them last fall. Without bothering to research and understand the intricaties of Chinese Pinyin short codes, it seems. Most "Chinese Chips" - aren't! :rolleyes:

That's mainstream. I have also bought into a few experimentals, as I call them. Like FDHDF.COM, "estiboted" at $920 for absolutely no reason I can deduce! But what the heck... maybe :$::$::$::lookaround:

Last edited:
•••
Interesting initiative. I think 5L's are #1! Best ROI. Easy money. Invested heavily in them. And counting! :lookaround:

However, my interest is limited only to brandables plus a relatively small subset of so-called "Chinese Chips". Namely, those starting with (selected) Chinese city codes, followed by the "Chinese Chip" subset of the alphabet: no A, E, I, O, U, V (and a few others). No repeating letters. Most of all other 5L's are GIANT hype, perpetuated by many who'd indiscriminately invested in them last fall. Without bothering to research and understand the intricaties of Chinese Pinyin short codes, it seems. Most "Chinese Chips" - aren't! :rolleyes:

That's mainstream. I have also bought into a few experimentals, as I call them. Like FDHDF.COM, "estiboted" at $920 for absolutely no reason I can deduce! But what the heck... maybe :$::$::$::lookaround:
I completely agree with you that 5L.coms would be the best ROI, but i also think it would take another year or 2. One thing is for sure there was always a market for 5L trading and now its even more popular. Specially while people are only focused on chips many good english premium 5L are getting regged out each day and they are also trading above 20$ each in some places.

I can see more high price sales of english premium 5L then chips at godaddy each day, i track them and soon will post a research conclusion.

Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back