Dynadot

LLLL.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Adriaanh

Established Member
Impact
got my hands on 15 LLLL.orgs this morning, without vowels ! cancelled all my numbered dot coms, that market is not for me. think I'm gonna stick with LLLL.x

Remember goDaddy customers, you got 5 days after purchase to cancel a domain and get a refund...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Chips? Not yet. But who knows...

•••
@Adriaanh you'll be happy to know I already sold some CHiP .org for $88 on Godaddy auction site ($88 BIN). The domains had repeating letters at the front. All the CHiPs are gone.

•••
@Adriaanh you'll be happy to know I already sold some CHiP .org for $88 on Godaddy auction site ($88 BIN). The domains had repeating letters at the front. All the CHiPs are gone.
wow, lucky... maybe id should lower my price and cash in.....do you do frontpage ads ? thanks for letting me know...i can kick myself for not buying more pfft

•••
wow, lucky... maybe id should lower my price and cash in.....do you do frontpage ads ? thanks for letting me know

I wouldn't bother with the front page ad's just extra money you don't need to spend, people will find what they are looking for without it in my opinion.

•••
maybe one should invest in a few western orgs too....

•••
Just took a look at there are still a good chunk of 4L.org for hand reg. Likely all of them are non-chips. But once a sell out happens, it doesn't mattter just like .com and .net, they still have a good chance of gaining value. Less than 200 out of the first 5000 that I checked.

•••
got my hands on 15 LLLL.orgs this morning, without vowels ! cancelled all my numbered dot coms, that market is not for me. think I'm gonna stick with LLLL.x

Remember goDaddy customers, you got 5 days after purchase to cancel a domain and get a refund...

without vowels and without V? Doubt it...

•••
I will pm you the list, there are lots without v but all have vowels. Was going to buy 50, but sinc GoDaddy raised their price for .org by 50%, I said screw it.

•••
What do you mean GD raised their price by 50%? Meaning they reduced the promo % or the base price?

•••
I checked all western premium/semipremium VCVC.org and it looks like there's only 18% left but I think it might be quite some before we have a full LLLL.org buyout.
https://copy.com/ylb2uKo6pvNZ/llllorg.txt

•••
western premium vcvc and cvcv are probably gone with few exceptions...

•••
western premium vcvc and cvcv are probably gone with few exceptions...

ebih.org
eboh.org
edih.org
efih.org
efoh.org
egah.org
egih.org
egoh.org
ehar.org
eheb.org
eheg.org
ehep.org
ehet.org
ehih.org
ehir.org
ehoc.org
emeb.org
eneh.org
epih.org
erih.org
esih.org
esoh.org
ibeh.org
ifib.org
igih.org
igoh.org
ihah.org
iheh.org
ihel.org
ihig.org
ileh.org
imoh.org
inih.org
irih.org
itah.org
obeh.org
obih.org
oceh.org
odih.org
ofeh.org
ogeh.org
ogih.org
ohag.org
oheb.org
oheg.org
oheh.org
ohig.org
ohih.org
ohir.org
ohob.org
ohog.org
ohor.org
omeh.org
oneh.org
onih.org
opih.org
opoh.org
osih.org

not sure about CVCV

•••
seems like most are with "h" in the end, which usually is not too desirable in VCVCs...

But there are good ones like

ohir.org
ohob.org
ohog.org
ohor.org
ehar.org
eheb.org
eheg.org
ehep.org
ehet.org
ehir.org
ehoc.org
emeb.org

•••
I have POOJ.org, will it have any value

•••
Stick to western premium letters (17 letters without q,w,y,u,j,k,z,x,v) for now.

Order of buyouts for now is as follows:

1. Dual Chinese/Western Premiums
2. Chinese Premiums
3. Western Premiums
4. Better pronounceables, 3Premium letters+Semipremium (w,k,j,u)
5. The rest...

•••
OK, checked 3,000 random names with western premium letters (including CHIPS) - ended up with ~93% registered... that can't be right...?
I might have to check another random batch just to be sure.

No premium CVCV left.

•••
Why that can't be right? It was around 92% 2 months ago. And yes they will all disappear, but it will take few months for that to happen with cooling off in Chinese market...

•••
•••
I have wuuk.org ------>Semipremium (w,k,j,u) is currently @ auction on godaddy!

•••
Basically.
I will pm you the list, there are lots without v but all have vowels. Was going to buy 50, but sinc GoDaddy raised their price for .org by 50%, I said screw it.

See, I just tried a LLLL.org tonight and the price was half of what it was today, nothing changed. Either they flagged my account and honored a previous price, or something shady that's for sure.

•••
Just bought these chips :

ZLBY.org
ZKTR.org
YMGJ.org
XYLZ.org
TSHQ.org
PFDB.org
NFKT.org
MCTT.org
JYMC.org
CXBG.org
CGKP.org

•••
another purchase:

ZUUZ.org (ABBA pattern)

OYYY.org
UZZZ.org
HEEE.org

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back