Dynadot

question LLLL.com OR Two Keywords .COM

NameSilo
Watch

Samuel Johnson 1

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
What will you guys suggest me?
Whether to invest in LLLL.com You think they still have Present/Future.
OR
Brandables and Two Keywords .COM which I get in cheap price.
(Not asking Single Keyword .COM I don't have that much budget)

Thanks in Advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LLLL with vowels and "v" have instant liquidity (around $250 at the moment) LLLL or CCCC have liquid value of around $1200. Prices may drop over the next 2-3 months and then they may rise in price after that but, they will always sell.

Two keyword .com's can have excellent end user potential but you may be holding them from anywhere between 6 months and 10 years... if you hold out for that one end user that'll pay big bucks.

If I could wind the clock back 3 years I would go with LLLL.

Hope this helps.

Andy

•••
I vote for LLLL .com: low risk investment option and easy to sell when you need funds.

•••
Hard to go wrong if you invest in short domains and good 2-keywords. These will always have solid value and liquidity. I think brandables are a bit more tricky and speculative investments

•••
Quality 2 keywords yes; but LLLL.com will always have a market. As people above stated; you could always buy and sell a 4L.com to break even or maybe a profit after a few months of holding.

•••
LLLL with vowels and "v" have instant liquidity (around $250 at the moment) LLLL or CCCC have liquid value of around $1200. Prices may drop over the next 2-3 months and then they may rise in price after that but, they will always sell.

Two keyword .com's can have excellent end user potential but you may be holding them from anywhere between 6 months and 10 years... if you hold out for that one end user that'll pay big bucks.

If I could wind the clock back 3 years I would go with LLLL.

Hope this helps.

Andy
Regarding the "V"......Actually the "V" has become hot as it represents "Virtual".......I recently sold an LLLL.com with a V for $500.

•••
best to diversify with different types of names

•••
Thanks All.
Will I get LLLL.com in $100-$300 Range?
And what will be there cost after 1-2 yrs holding?

•••
Thanks All.
You can't get LLLL .com less $200 at present, for low quality domains you will be difficult to flip.
The cost is the renewal fees

•••
Thanks All.
You won't get LLLL for that or abbreviate to anything for that. But it will cost you the renewal fee of what ever your provider charges approx $12 a year. I would think you would be over $500-$1000 to buy anything you can work with. Your the one finding the end user.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back