Dynadot

question LLL.io are a good investment. Do you agree?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I believe at $50-80 these are a good price to grab
What do you guys think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is the resale potential for lll.io? I do not see any.

•••
Disagree. The carrying cost is too high for it to make sense. Unless they're like super premium letters, or actual words, I don't think I would waste my money doing this.

I could be totally wrong, but personally I'm staying away from it. And I own a decent amount of .ios

•••
Well
If in 3 years time they reach 200 a piece that would be a fantastic roi
Especially that one will sell some at retail during that period as well

•••
I have just started acquiring them as well... carrying cost is obviously high tho so I try to stick to western premium letters only.

•••
Disagree. The carrying cost is too high for it to make sense. Unless they're like super premium letters, or actual words, I don't think I would waste my money doing this.

I could be totally wrong, but personally I'm staying away from it. And I own a decent amount of .ios

Agree there is nothing intrinsic valuewise about LLL.io

•••
Random combinations of 3 letter .io domains seem to be selling much more then reg fee this summer. I don't see anything that indicates a premium name at the list below.

Domain Price Date Venue
nxs.io 280 USD 2020-08-14 Park.io
eav.io 105 USD 2020-08-11 Sav.com
osh.io 505 USD 2020-08-10 Park.io
dlv.io 340 USD 2020-08-09 Sav.com
vsu.io 169 USD 2020-08-09 Sav.com
avc.io 233 USD 2020-08-08 Dynadot
vee.io 271 USD 2020-08-02 Dynadot
gds.io 206 USD 2020-08-02 Dynadot
xxv.io 205 USD 2020-08-01 Park.io
nri.io 504 USD 2020-07-19 Dynadot
npa.io 130 USD 2020-07-16 Dynadot
aze.io 145 USD 2020-07-14 Dynadot
tsc.io 556 USD 2020-07-12 Dynadot
dtz.io 102 USD 2020-07-11 Dynadot
ief.io 125 USD 2020-07-08 Dynadot

•••
I have 5 LLL.io at Network Solutions ready to transfer:

QJJ.io
QVV.io
VVQ.io
WJJ.io
YYU.io

PM me if you are interested

•••
Those have high renewals, which will decrease return.

Many LLL.io dropping everyday due to high renewals i think.

You can hold top notch one word and meaningful three letters for good return.

•••
Zbl. io @ 150 $ pm me for buying it

•••
Well
If in 3 years time they reach 200 a piece that would be a fantastic roi
Especially that one will sell some at retail during that period as well

wait so u grab them 80..
renew 3 yes = 100
sell 200
how do u get fantastic roi here?

•••
3l.io are bad idea if u got bad letters
the q j v w x and company... like for co. and just about all extensions

in short do not get random stuff or u wasted 30 to reg. same to renew. thats serious money

few yrs back when good io still expired regfee. I got lucky before others grabbed Ken.. io it sold like 3k few days later

today u can forget situation like this.. in fact just yesterday few ok 3l expired...like siz gro ... and they were registry reserved so not sure if io going prem like co

•••
I think very good investment if .io will increase even more in popularity. But I would western premium letters and with one vocal-vowel. Without quick reselling. Waiting for years if necessary and wait for as much occupancy as possible in other extensions of the same dn unless an immoral offer is offered in the meantime. Carrying cost should not be high if you register them on Dynadot and if you do not carry more than 100 of them in above mentioned way of trading. Also, in that case 10% of them could serve as a brand name not only acro. Also, number of startups increase especially related to applications , net platforms .. net companies in general.

•••
And of course with a littlebit of luck.:xf.smile:

•••
wait so u grab them 80..
renew 3 yes = 100
sell 200
how do u get fantastic roi here?

Don't forget the entire time he owns it, there is a chance it sells to an end user... selling it for $200 to another domainer in 3 years is just his backup plan. If there is a 4% chance it sells for a BIN of $8000 during those 3 years, that is another $320 of expected value and therefore ROI would be more like 400%. I think Western Premium LLL.io are a steal right now, and given the popularity of .io with young people (who will be the ones launching startups) even ones that contain bad letters are likely still a smart buy at today's prices.

•••
In june there was at 1 register a promotion for 4,50 USD. Then I would consider registerring domains at .io.
It has to be said that .co and .io sold highest after.com or so for new companies or overall the companies.
Search yourself for that old promotion (doesn't work anymore), and the article about a special position of .Co and .io.

Do know that garanties in life are theoretical : everybody can die tomorrow. Or suddenly a virus can change the world in a couple of months.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back