domains LiveWell.com – From Marchex to a failed financial company to $53,100

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
LiveWell.com was one of the 200,000 names GoDaddy purchased from Marchex back in April of 2015. A few months later LiveWell.com was acquired by Live Well Financial. Here was a blurb from RichmondBizSense.com: Richmond, VA – Live Well Financial is excited to report the relaunch of their website on a new website domain, LiveWell.com. The […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
eLivewell.com also expired not sure if it is one of theirs ?

•••
That's interesting, thanks for sharing.

•••
LiveWell.com made me realize that GD is heavy on advertising their expiring auctions on multiple platforms. Now if I understand it correctly, Live Well Financial was the one who let it expire, not GD. So if it was their own domain name I would get why they would want to generate more exposure, but it wasnt. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

nbio2.png

And while they pump their expiring auctions, GD 7 day public auction is totally invisible everywhere. That is what I find rather incorrect from their part

•••
LiveWell.com made me realize that GD is heavy on advertising their expiring auctions on multiple platforms. Now if I understand it correctly, Live Well Financial was the one who let it expire, not GD. So if it was their own domain name I would get why they would want to generate more exposure, but it wasnt. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Show attachment 125473

And while they pump their expiring auctions, GD 7 day public auction is totally invisible everywhere. That is what I find rather incorrect from their part

Yes they went out of business.

•••
LiveWell.com for 53 K -- super deal for the buyer. Should fetch low 6 figures to the right end-user (healthcare, lifestyle, retirement, wellness, fitness, vitamins, supplements - in fact, excellent brand potential for multiple vertical markets)

•••
It sure have multiple areas of usage.

•••
•••
•••
that's awesome thanks for sharing

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back