IT.COM

Starter LiveMessenger.org | Messaging and Chat Room Site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain: LiveMessenger.org ($10K Estibot)
Registrar: Epik
Expires: 2023-03-10
Hosting: NameCheap Shared Hosting (Cheapest Plan $3.88/mo works just fine)

Messaging service and chat room starter website.
BIN: $temporarily unavailable

-=-=-=-=-

What you are getting when you buy:
- Domain name "LiveMessenger.org" pushed to your Epik.com account
- The actual hosting account (NameCheap) for this website that you will take over, no hassle transferring anything. Contains all the website files that run the site.

This hosting account was created on a fresh NameCheap account just for this website, you'll also get full ownership of the Gmail account associated with the NameCheap account itself.

Everything is pre-configured for you and working great!

- My help for 3 months if you have any questions post-sale including getting you all setup with full admin privileges on the site's back-end so you can make changes easily.

-=-=-=-=-

This site is 'non exclusive' meaning there are other sites like it online as the site uses a PHP script. I have used royalty free images from UnDraw.co to make the design semi-unique to this site and make it look a bit better. Most of the value here is probably in the domain name itself LiveMessenger.org. Just thought it would be fun to have something hosted on it that's usable and fun to use, and now I'm offering it here on NamePros.

Has easy to use admin control panel, no coding knowledge necessary although some basic HTML/CSS background will certainly help.

Features:
Create chat rooms, set passwords, DMs, Hashtag Support, @ mention support, YouTube links auto embed so users don't have to leave site, account system uses bCrypt to encrypt all user account passwords, ad spots that can be managed in admin panel to monetize, gif support, emoji support, fully mobile first responsive, works great on phones, entirely customizable, great documentation.

Screen Shot 2022-03-19 at 12.03.59 PM.png

Test account
username: test
password: test

Post 'SOLD' and message me to purchase.
Annual cost to run this site is about $60 for hosting + domain renewal.

This is a fun little side project, but who knows, maybe you can grow it or expand upon it?
Either way you're getting a complete functional chat service website with a $10,000 Estibot valued domain!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hey man, care to share all traffic info?

•••
Hey man, care to share all traffic info?
I'm selling this as a starter site with no guarantees of traffic.

A very small amount of users from a gaming-related forum where this site is also listed for sale have trickled in however to test the site.

•••
x

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back