Dynadot

question Listing Domains on Afternic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BoltDomain

Established Member
Impact
I have a few domains on Edomains currently. They were purchased yesterday, and the day before. Would it be ok to list them on Afternic? Not sure if this will cause problems since they are reg locked?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i list mine at afternic, dan, godaddy and sedo within minutes of registration. when the name sells the buyer waits and the marketplace reminds me when the lock is off so i can send the auth code.

•••
i list mine at afternic, dan, godaddy and sedo within minutes of registration. when the name sells the buyer waits and the marketplace reminds me when the lock is off so i can send the auth code.
Thank you! Do you get a noticeable boost in sales from listing the domain on so many registrars at once?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thank you! Do you get a noticeable boost in sales from listing the domain on so many registrars at once?
no, not really. sometimes buyers will check one marketplace over another. you want to cover all the bases.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back