IT.COM

Links from our website with over 140,000 users (DO-follow)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, selling guest posts on our website with really good traffic:
inst***com with over 140,000 traffic.
game****.com 40 DR / 9,000 traffic.
Learn****.net 26 DR / 24,000 traffic

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Need full domain names and PROOF of traffic.
Listed in this thread.....

•••
I can supply this in PM's and on Skype, but it's not good anyone if we list it publicly... Please send me a PM here or on Skype and I will show you all the proof you want and of course full domain name.

•••
Rules of the forum.....read them....
Proof in the thread or there is no proof.

•••
snipboard. io/cho7ql.jpg
(cant send links so remove the white space)

The traffic has gone down somewhat since feb but here is the last 30 days :)

•••
Listing closed / Failure to provide proof of claims and did not list the complete domain names for sale in the listing. PM/DM for list is not allowed.
6.1.28. All claims relating to financial transactions (e.g., about traffic, revenue, profit, or appraisals) must include supporting evidence or proof (e.g., an attached video that is current, clear, and shows all information necessary to support each claim). A reputable or credible source (e.g., the company or service) must be visible as part of the supporting information when possible or included as text with it.
6.1.8. Include at least one domain name (from the listing) in the title of the thread if the listing includes one or more domain names or websites for sale. In a bulk sale or portfolio listing, the remaining domain names and/or websites should be listed in the description of the listing.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back