IT.COM

discuss .LINK THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
after seeing a thread here on NP titled ".XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates" i thought it time someone started a .LINK THREAD.

It wasn't until i read a blog article written May 18, 2022 by Andrew Allemann Domain Name Wire titled "Yoni Belousov acquires .link top level domain from Frank Schilling’s UNR." that I started researching the .LINK TLD. It wasn't long after that a good friend from EPIK and a highly respected NP member Bob Hawkes confirmed that ".LINK is no worse than .XYZ":xf.wink: While that's a pretty unusual comment, it speaks volumes to me. How so?.....it inspired my comment, ".LINK is no worse than .COM":xf.rolleyes:

Since registering my first .LINK domain in May, i'm now the proud owner of over 1,300 .LINK domains like Hollywood.link, Birthday.link and ChangingMinds.link that i just registered a few minutes ago. Fortunately i was able to register quite a few single keyword .LINK names over the last 90 days, however someone else must have picked up on my discovery and most of the really good single keyword .LINK domains are no longer available:xf.frown:.......and i view this as a good thing:xf.grin:

Moving on.....and i don't quite understand why or who sent a young man whose real name happens to be "Joe Link" my way, but Joe is a former legislative aid for a State Senator here in Virginia Jen Kiggans who is now running for the US Congress. So how many people do you know whose last name is LINK? I'll be seeing both Joe and Jen (btw, i registered the domain KigganAss.com to give to Jen) later this afternoon at which time I'll share with them ChangingMinds.link. Note, i'll also be sharing with them that ChangingMinds.link is no worse than ChangingMinds.com, and this new domain is a means to an end helping Jen Kiggans be elected to congress.

Finally, Linkedin will help me to make .LINK famous. Vaughn, Yoni, Anthony and Rob.....i assume you're all at NamesCon, and i hope you're having a blast🍾

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have webmaster.link webmasters.link and haven't attended namescon and missing out on events recently i really want to go to lately.

•••
I have webmaster.link webmasters.link and haven't attended namescon and missing out on events recently i really want to go to lately.
Lock.....i just noticed on Nambio that eth.link just sold for $204,032. Anyone reading this......let this think in:xf.grin:

•••
after seeing a thread here on NP titled ".XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates" i thought it time someone started a .LINK THREAD.

It wasn't until i read a blog article written May 18, 2022 by Andrew Allemann Domain Name Wire titled "Yoni Belousov acquires .link top level domain from Frank Schilling’s UNR." that I started researching the .LINK TLD. It wasn't long after that a good friend from EPIK and a highly respected NP member Bob Hawkes confirmed that ".LINK is no worse than .XYZ":xf.wink: While that's a pretty unusual comment, it speaks volumes to me. How so?.....it inspired my comment, ".LINK is no worse than .COM":xf.rolleyes:

Since registering my first .LINK domain in May, i'm now the proud owner of over 1,300 .LINK domains like Hollywood.link, Birthday.link and ChangingMinds.link that i just registered a few minutes ago. Fortunately i was able to register quite a few single keyword .LINK names over the last 90 days, however someone else must have picked up on my discovery and most of the really good single keyword .LINK domains are no longer available:xf.frown:.......and i view this as a good thing:xf.grin:

Moving on.....and i don't quite understand why or who sent a young man whose real name happens to be "Joe Link" my way, but Joe is a former legislative aid for a State Senator here in Virginia Jen Kiggans who is now running for the US Congress. So how many people do you know whose last name is LINK? I'll be seeing both Joe and Jen (btw, i registered the domain KigganAss.com to give to Jen) later this afternoon at which time I'll share with them ChangingMinds.link. Note, i'll also be sharing with them that ChangingMinds.link is no worse than ChangingMinds.com, and this new domain is a means to an end helping Jen Kiggans be elected to congress.

Finally, Linkedin will help me to make .LINK famous. Vaughn, Yoni, Anthony and Rob.....i assume you're all at NamesCon, and i hope you're having a blast🍾
Great names, Great future(y)

You got full support from CooL.Link :xf.smile:

•••
Great names, Great future(y)

You got full support from CooL.Link :xf.smile:
Some really crazy stuff happening with eth.link. Looks like the start of a Revolution.link :xf.grin:.......because kids are our future, i just picked up InvestinKids.link (the .com is lost in domain hell, as is .org).

•••
e-Car(s).link
SuperSport.link
VacationRental.link

•••
Good stuff Roco

Here are a few of my latest as a few minutes ago;

CruiseNews.link
MortgageNews.link
RealtyNews.link
YachtNews.link
HolyNews.link
BlessedNews.link
BaseballNews.link
InflationNews.link

•••
•••
•••
.LINK Sales Thread that was started in 2014. 😐
thanks for the link :xf.wink: GoKaizen. What I'm waiting on is the second launch of .LINK. Unfortunately the first one never got lift-off, but it's in much better hands now. Thanks again.

•••
Lock.....i just noticed on Nambio that eth.link just sold for $204,032. Anyone reading this......let this think in:xf.grin:

That was the previous owner (representative) buying it back after GoDaddy didn't allow them to renew (owner is in jail so can't do it in person).

Without that domain the entire project would be endangered. The value is not in the domain but in how it is and has been used.

•••
.LINK Sales Thread that was started in 2014. 😐
Again thanks for the link:xf.wink: I'm curious, are you affiliated with Squadhelp? If you're interested, lets connect.

•••

Some .links
Metaversegames.
Vrgame
Xrgame
Xrgamer
Xrgaming

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back