Dynadot

negotiable Library of 6722 unregistered .com names (Valued $8.6 mil by GoDaddy)

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am considering offers for my library that I have compiled over the last two years of 6,722 available to register .com domain names.

Names count: 6,722
Extensions: 100% .com
Most common name style: two-word brandables comprise majority of this portfolio
Average GoDaddy appraisal: $1,289
Highest Appraised GD Name Value: $2,425
Total Portfolio GoDaddy Value: $8,669,134
Average NameWorth appraisal: $1,892
Highest NameWorth appraisal: $94,500
Total Portfolio NameWorth Value: $12,723,700
Average length of name: 10 characters
Average syllables (not all the names have been counted): 3
1,113 names are 8 characters or less

Other features:

-Every single name has an appraisal by GoDaddy
-Every single name has an appraisal by NameWorth (accurate as of their newest update)
-1809 names are contained in one or more extension (for example bluerabbit.com in bluerabbithosting.com)
-153 names are developed in other extensions
-Most of the names have columns with keywords also listed separately, so you can copy paste keywords inside the name easily.
-A portion of the names even have syllables counted inside the name
-The names contain a wide variety of topics
-Most of the domain names have keywords, so you can easily classify each name and give it a creative description
-Most of the names have one or more keywords that are in high demand (picked from trending topics, namebio sales, SH sales, or personal sales)
-Most of the domain names are brandable enough to be submitted to SH, BB, or BP
-Every single name is available for you to hand-register!

About me: I've been a domainer for over 10 years. These domains have been collected over the last few years during my research. I've had great success overall and my STR rates are much higher than the average of 1-2%. But I simply cannot manage any more names.

If you are interested in buying the library please make an offer. I am not considering offers bellow $x,xxx. Trusted buyers only.

Payment:
Because I cannot un-send the list, and you cannot un-see it, money will have to be sent up front. I will accept PayPal, ETH/Bitcoin, Wise.com.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

As required by NamePros Rule: 6.1.6, please Edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include:

Domain - List full domain name.
Registrar - The domain’s current registrar.
Renewal Price - If the cost exceeds $15 at its current registrar.
Renewal Date - The date the domain needs to be renewed if expiring within 3 months.
Payment Options - PayPal, Escrow, etc.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
Hello,

As required by NamePros Rule: 6.1.6, please Edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include:

Domain - List full domain name.
Registrar - The domain’s current registrar.
Renewal Price - If the cost exceeds $15 at its current registrar.
Renewal Date - The date the domain needs to be renewed if expiring within 3 months.
Payment Options - PayPal, Escrow, etc.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.
I'm not sure if any of these apply to unregistered domains. I cannot do any of the things listed above. Is there another section for such names?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back