Rob Monster

Founder of EpikTop Member
Epik Founder
Impact
The official letter is below.

A supporting video statement is here:

ETfsj0fXgAAPUQQ

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I sent an email about getting "domainer pricing" on my account [email protected] (username: julianperry) and I never heard back. Hoping to not pay $35 to renew a .net domain with you guys, would rather not transfer away from Epik.com

Please check my email I sent to Epik

•••
I sent an email about getting "domainer pricing" on my account [email protected] (username: julianperry) and I never heard back. Hoping to not pay $35 to renew a .net domain with you guys, would rather not transfer away from Epik.com

Please check my email I sent to Epik

All fixed -- NP pricing and NP benefits enabled.

Check your spam folder. You did get a reply:

upload_2020-3-19_18-37-8.png

Truth be told, your email should have been sufficient to comply with this request.

Will review the case with @Jess Robison. In the meantime, pricing is set.

•••
•••
Yep he sure is! Thank you, Rob, Epik, and team.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Remember to wash hands before sending email.

•••
Remember to wash hands before sending email.

That's taking "internet hygiene" to a whole new level.

Speaking of which, I think XR and AR domains just became a lot more interesting.

•••

Speaking of which, I think XR and AR domains just became a lot more interesting.
I just let mine expire.

•••

Rick Schwartz agrees with you, Rob.

“So of course I have not registered any #.CoronaVirus domains. However I have PHRASES that I have been seeing used in articles and conversations. VirtualDates(.)com VirtualDoctor(.)com VirtualTeacher(.)com Let’s see if any demand for generic timely Domains”

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back