IT.COM

Let's Talk

NameSilo
Watch

Joseph Owor

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello @Joseph Owor .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

This is the meet and greet section .. so how about you tell us a bit more about yourself. Where are you from? What are some of your interests? How did you become involved in domains? Have you started buying/selling yet? etc ...

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••

This is the meet and greet section .. so how about you tell us a bit more about yourself. Where are you from? What are some of your interests? How did you become involved in domains? Have you started buying/selling yet? etc ...

Hi @Ategy, thanks for reaching out.
I am Joseph Owor from Nigeria.
Am not new in domains.
I've been on the watch since 2012 and I've got a few domains of my own.
I have recently put up my portfolio via efty to showcase some of my brands

•••
Cool .. there are quite a few domainers from Nigeria. @Rob Monster and Epik has recently hired at least one person from NamePros to focus on the growth in the region. Glad to have you on board at NamePros .. and good luck once again! :)

•••
•••
•••
Welcome, Joseph ) I envy people with nice short brandable last names )))))

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi everyone, am new here

When fellow domainers know details about other domainers including what they want to learn, we know what support to give. We all learn from each other.

•••

Always like that you sincerely want to know more about them and ask them directly! It leads me to get to know more about them too. Helps us all. Thank you.

•••
Thanks so much @ all of namePros gurus who reached out to me... It was such an awesome experience and feel very glad that you could take time to welcome me to this forum. Lots of love👍

•••
Great to meet you @Joseph Owor
Cool .. there are quite a few domainers from Nigeria. @Rob Monster and Epik has recently hired at least one person from NamePros to focus on the growth in the region. Glad to have you on board at NamePros .. and good luck once again! :)
Good to hear, I've been looking forward to a domain conference here in NG, are you also Nigerian @Ategy.com ?

•••
No .. I'm all the way up in Montreal, Canada! :)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back