IT.COM

discuss Let's have a final list of crypto dn sale options for domainers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
okay so I had a buyer ask about crypto paying. then I realized i only know dan for pay and payout... but what kinda seller or man would I be to only offer one option to another... that's not a choice... so I wanna create a definite list of crypto options for us... no matter if kyc or not...or if only one way like buyer pay only... let's hear em all.... I begin... discussions ..corrections etc are welcome here....

dan.. crypto pay for buyer no kyc... payout for seller with kyc...

namesilo... crypto pay for buyer..kyc?... no crypto payouts

epik.. well crypto support but let's skip it now due to future unknown

daaz... had btc before... not now..maybe later?

let's hear some more plz.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yeah I guess they hard to find arent they

•••
so I had a buyer

Hi

so, what did they buy
or did they just ask questions, without buying... or are you still negotiating?

just curious...

imo...

•••
Hi

so, what did they buy
or did they just ask questions, without buying... or are you still negotiating?

just curious...

imo...

well I said 1btc
he asked which payment cto use safely so i company sent dan addlead. still waiting.

Last edited:
•••
by look out of it this won't be long thread..too bad so few places offer crypto when it's part of future... even if just stable coins.. kudos to bodis for pioneering latter and offer usdt. other than this I guess for dn sales we just gotta be thankful dan offers complete pay and payout solution... so maybe choice is not so important ... or in this case impossile... oh well if ever u guys here in future of new options plz do post. sadly old dino places that are happy with status quo generating billions like gd or even sedo..well I'm betting 1000 masterbucks we all die b4 crypto shows on their sites. cheers all happy sales.

•••
Cryptoexchange.com offers a good crypto-only escrow, provided by SecretBrokerage if I'm not wrong. Also there is a marketplace section, but it's not a domains-only place. I think more people should know about them as crypto options for selling domains are scarce indeed.

•••
Good looking out alcy ….keep us updated to the ongoing traffic

•••
Cryptoexchange.com offers a good crypto-only escrow, provided by SecretBrokerage if I'm not wrong. Also there is a marketplace section, but it's not a domains-only place. I think more people should know about them as crypto options for selling domains are scarce indeed.

nice.. never heard. no need for domains only ... neither is escrow.com and they work well with dn sales too. I'll check it out...fees and all.. u ever used em?

•••
Good looking out alcy ….keep us updated to the ongoing traffic

yep all good. no sweat it dude we all here to.learn and share...

•••
nice.. never heard. no need for domains only ... neither is escrow.com and they work well with dn sales too. I'll check it out...fees and all.. u ever used em?

Yes, used them once, there was a small technical glitch but was fixed later and everything went fine after all. I don't mind using their service again. In my case, the buyer paid the fee. Here's the table from the site.

1681292787086.png

Just recalled another one I stumbled across - Escrow.Domains
The process is handled by a lawyer Stevan Lieberman, there is a fee calculator, BTC is supported
I haven't used this one but I suppose no issues should arise given the credibility of the owner

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back