NameSilo

Let the games begin!

Labeled as events in Domain Industry News, started by Paul, Apr 1, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. Bravo Mod Team

Bravo Mod Team Moderator, NamePros Moderator PRO VIP Gold Account

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI Owner of ▲ the most expensive domain of all time. VIP Gold Account

Since it was my choice I can assure you that it was not a boring one but I am honored (again, thanks) that you find duels without me boring - I can just remind that you always have the option to duel me as indicated.

3. Bravo Mod Team

By @HotKey:

What do you call something that within four days of its inception surpasses 1000 duels and the making of champions? What is it called when a community with over 1 million members lay in suspense for 27 days, wondering what would be wrought upon them at the final countdown? What do you call it when the blood of the ancients within us is awoken to lead the charge into battle? And what is it, when domainers of all shapes and colours, and statures and positions, are given an arena to answer the great call: Duel!

Legendary is what it's called.. The stuff fables are made of. The brave, the weak, the stoic, the courageous and meek, the loud and the shy, have all a tale to tell for the generations to come, of the year Namepros created the greatest April Fool's gag this side of virtual history. Never before have we seen so many domainers come together in a comradery display of curses and healing, attacks and defenses for a claim of victory over our worthy opponent.

It is called legendary, when the combatants have at their disposal such glorious weapons; boom sticks, cctlds, exact match domains, lawsuits and even sexy photos to name a few, and resources such as konami codes and vaccines with which to build a defense. They can throw a ninja, or be cursed by a sentient toaster. Heck you can even bribe someone with an electric bill.

What do you call the rush from the -999 hit of doom, taken or given? It is legend. It is the Namepros Duel Games. And it is awesome. Thank you guys, from all of us. Especially Paul. Now if only you would have had tardigrades in there somewhere. Oh, wait. Of course, why wouldn't there be?

* congrats on Axc & Bob Hawkes, 1000th Dual.

Source.

4. MJC

MJC Established Member

The Portal references made my day. (y)

5. LUP

LUP Top Contributor VIP

Share#1 | Like | Dislike | Thank | Agree | Disagree | Challenge! |+ Quote | Reply

COOL!

6. tupungato

tupungato Wizard VIP

I like the Aperture Science Enrichment Center reference.

7. Corey

Corey GDBR. com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Congrats - You won a prize for playing the Duel!

I won a prize for being on the Leaderboard: Random Winner

Thank you NamePros

Cheers
    Corey

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  8. Future Sensors

Future Sensors 78% of human domainers will be replaced by robots Gold Account

Well done @Corey !

I won some prizes as well! :sneaky:

Congratulations!

You finished in 1st place on the Leaderboard for:

• Per-Opponent K/D
    • Longest Game
    Being in fact a non-gamer, and with 3x -999 as a start, I wouldn't have thought this would even be possible. In the meantime, this game has given me lots of fun, while absorbing all my resources.

Thank you namePros, and @Paul in particular, for bringing people together this way. Thanks to all my past, present, and future opponents as well. I hope I'm still cuddly :unsure:

9. tupungato

tupungato Wizard VIP

10. Bravo Mod Team

11. CraigD

CraigD Top Contributor VIP

@Paul, next time your creative coding juices start flowing, how about writing some code for a Dual Duel, a 2on2 tag-team match?

12. The Durfer

The Durfer Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

ahhh, me and @CraigD were rite in the middle of one. pooey. :)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice