domain Learninghouseonline .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

thompsonjdt20

Impact
Hello all!

I'm pretty new to this and trying to find out as much as I can while reading everything I can about this. I was told this was a good place to get an appraisal and I was going to see if anyone would like to take a shot at it.

I appreciate it and looking forward to learning all I can from you guys!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well 99c is not a waste of money, you should have seen all the crud I started hand reging when I first started making Domaning a serious Hobby. The best tip I have is to go back and revise on the Mechanics of the English Language and read as much as you can about Corporate Branding and Advertising. I've been online since 1996 and Domaining for the last six years and you simply cannot know it all.

Rick Schwartz' '20 Year Plan' is an inspiration and should be studied by every budding Domainer.

Regards
Matt

•••
Your domain name is what is usually referred to as 'Long Tail', is has around three or more words and is on the verge of being a sentence. I am assuming you tried to reg learninghouse.com but alas, it was taken? If this was the case then you should not have reged learninghouseonline.com unless you have a killer website and content.

Regards
matt

•••
I appreciate the input. It was one of the first ones I purchased so I didn't, and still don't know what I'm doing. I'm learning though!
Thanks again!

I agree with Matthew. Also, since you mention you are new, I would recommend that you take some time to learn about what is hot and what is not before spending a ton of cash registering names. You don't want to spend a ton of money and not sell a single name.

•••
Anyone have any input? You won't hurt my feelings, just trying to learn!

Thanks again all!

•••
•••
Your domain name is what is usually referred to as 'Long Tail', is has around three or more words and is on the verge of being a sentence. I am assuming you tried to reg learninghouse.com but alas, it was taken? If this was the case then you should not have reged learninghouseonline.com unless you have a killer website and content.

Regards
matt
I appreciate the input. It was one of the first ones I purchased so I didn't, and still don't know what I'm doing. I'm learning though!
Thanks again!

•••
I agree with Matthew. Also, since you mention you are new, I would recommend that you take some time to learn about what is hot and what is not before spending a ton of cash registering names. You don't want to spend a ton of money and not sell a single name.
Yeah, it was .99 cents so I figured I'd throw it out there. There's a whole lot to learn, that's for sure.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back