IT.COM

domain latale.xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tekitomo

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
zero

happy domain learning..takes long time

•••
I think people really started missing the point with regards to xyz. Not even single word names can be sold for decent money except the queen's names mostly, yet people trying to sell brandable xyzs! Save your 1-2 dollars and grab a cheap coffee!

Last edited:
•••
Agree with @alcy, XYZ is the wrong extension for it. If in a COM, very different story

•••
•••
I think people really started missing the point with regards to xyz. Not even single word names can be sold for decent money except the queen's names mostly, yet people trying to sell brandable xyzs! Save your 1-2 dollars and grab a cheap coffee!

kaboom
bingo
my man
at least some here have intelligence left...most think they own any xyz crap or even good 1word and its guaranteed 4.or.6fig sale.. all this cause dngear has 20k of 1word.to pick from. everyone except her and few lotto winners can only dream of 5 and 6fig xyz sales. and it will stay lke this forever..because that's how monopoly works when one person owns 99percent of everything.

•••
Back