Starter LanguageCalculator.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio Baugh

Established Member
Impact
We own the copyright idea to convert a Foreign Language Word, such as Chinese, into a Math Formula, Fraction, and Special Number, for the FASTEST method to learn a second language.

You'll have fun to learning!

We promise!

The website is a revolution in the innovative language learning industry.

Their is a massive market for learning a second language is billions of people learners.

The website is free to use, we would like to generate income from adverts.

Now let me give you an example second language word to convert using LanguageCalculator.com:

Ex. Chinese Word -

"Today" is < Jintian >

Now ...

Step 1:

Where is says "Convert This Word" YOU type in "Today"

Step 2:

Next, simply select the "Language." So in this case we want to convert the English word into a Chinese word so go ahead and select "Chinese" language from the options (English or Chinese)

Step 3:

Now, select the "Fraction" option, which is the first option of 3 options (Fraction, Math, or Special Number)

Step 4:

Finally, click the RED button that says, "Calculate" - you should see the answer appear below in the square box.

Notes:

In this case you get an easy fraction to remember the word. Which is 10/1 Fraction.

So, look at the word Today.

Then compare it to fraction 10/1

The First two letters of the English word "TO" from: TO day
looks like the first two numbers of fraction "10" from: 10 /1. YES?

That is..

TO = 10
(from TOday and also 10/1)

Step 5:

You just found the number 10 is associated with TO from TOday, so now take the number 10 and match it the number it is associated with in the English Alphabet.

Look its easy:

26 Letters in the English Alphabet, right!

Number 1 = A
Number 2 = B
Number 3 = C
and so on until you get to
Number 10 = J

So we know now that number 10 = Letter J which in matches the START OF THE CHINESE WORD. < Jintian >

Number 10 = J = Jintian

Step 6:

Look at the Fraction again and see that the number 1 from 10/1 is remaining..

1 LOOKS like the Letter "i"

10/1 = 1 = i

so now say..

"i" is the "second letter" in the Chinese word < J i ntian >

Finish by saying:

Jintian = 10/1

Thats Easy Right?

And Fast, to Remember The Chinese Word..

-----------------

Today:

Jintian = 10/1 Fraction.

-----------------

Investment Notes:

Investor you can buy shares in our company via a crowd funding website, we are raising funds as a start up company, and you can invest from £10 in return for shares in LanguageCalculator.com.

Please contact us via PM for more details...

Billions of language learners await!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back