IT.COM

discuss Lab Grown Food Domain Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

In today's news, the first lab-grown hamburger was consumed.

CNN is also covering this story.

It looks as though lab food is in our future (yum!).

I regged LabGrownFood.com two years ago after reading a New Yorker article on the research being done with creating food in the petri dish.

According to the article, meat isn't the only food to be grown synthetically, which is why I regged my domain. (I think this is my only "Lab food" domain I have.)

Anyone else holding any of these types of domains?

B-)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Liquidating biocynth.com & soyaful.com.
Any interested parties can connect directly via DAN.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
One domain for all lab grown products.

LabBased.xyz

•••
Holding for a couple of years
Lab//made dot xyz and dot io
Lab//made//Milk com
Lab//made//dairy com
Lab//grown//dairy com
and a few animal free words too.
There was quite a bit of news going on at this time of the year, 2020 with the first restaurant serving animal free chicken and non human breast milk made in labs, with some funding from Bill gates.
And the EU was looking to pass a proposition from meat lobbyist to call veggie disks and veggie tubes to the non meat burgers and hotdogs. Shame it did not go thought as I did reg them :D

•••
I have:

GrownMeat.com

Lots of companies inside the industry refer to this being CellBased Meat or CellCultured Meat

I do own CellCultured.com as well

•••
I have:

GrownMeat.com

Lots of companies inside the industry refer to this being CellBased Meat or CellCultured Meat

I do own CellCultured.com as well
Nice ones.
An good to see you back around here. Long time not seen

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back