domain Down

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

brainland

Established Member
Impact

The future of LiveStock Monitoring & Farming.....

Appraisals welcome.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This name should be from some sort of trend list, I am sure I've seen it somewhere.
This one is extremely hard to tell, because you don't know if this trend will be picked up widely in exactly the same way (which I am not sure about at all).
But hold on to it for a couple of years, ''Offers accepted'', IMO.

•••
This name should be from some sort of trend list, I am sure I've seen it somewhere.
This one is extremely hard to tell, because you don't know if this trend will be picked up widely in exactly the same way (which I am not sure about at all).
But hold on to it for a couple of years, ''Offers accepted'', IMO.

Yeah. The wearable technology (Kicking off with SmartGlasses) is booming anytime soon.

You can as well search the name (without the .com) on twitter to see.

The name is a long term hold for me to end-user (A smart farming firm or a big wearable device company)...

Thanks for your input.

•••
Yeah. The wearable technology (Kicking off with SmartGlasses) is booming anytime soon.

You can as well search the name (without the .com) on twitter to see.

The name is a long term hold for me to end-user (A smart farming firm or a big wearable device company)...

Thanks for your input.

That's totally possible. I didn't do much research on these words. But the agricultural industry is on the rise, that's for sure, since the world trend is to move out of large cities. Good luck with it!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back