IT.COM

L--L.com domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domainbartender

Your name server since 2008.Top Member
Impact
With the rise in value of LLLL.coms, what is the demand like for L--L.coms? There are only 676 combinations of these. Has anyone gotten any offers for theirs?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
L--A [com] -- (I'm not quite sure when I picked this up).

Offers: mid $$$ and numerous other queries.

I still have it and am definitely willing to sell it (listed at Go Daddy).

I think it's the only L--L that I have.

It redirects to my memoir, much of which takes place in L.A.

I think the offers are coming from people with initials "L.A." (LOL).

•••
I have 4, all western high premium, 2 are CP. I had a reseller bid about $100 back in 2008, nothing since. Many of the best letters are owned by one guy, and I can't find many (or any) end user websites.

They are dreadfully rare, all gone now, but there were lots a couple years ago. Note that hyphens cannot begin or end a domain, and triple hyphens are currently forbidden. There are NO L---Ls or longer as the rules now sit. I think L-L-L.com are a lot better for end users.

•••
What about L--L.net domain names? Are they of any value whatsoever?

•••
I would think double letters: A--A.net, would be worth keeping, maybe a very few others. But with so few out there there is no telling what can happen.

•••
I just regged the last four double letters, so that's the kind of answer I was hoping for :D

•••
I think N--N may be worth a short, much fewer

•••
I sold M--E dot com for just under a thousand 6 years ago

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back