Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
Hi,
Should i renew x--b.com z--q.com if all of L--L.COM are taken. I have listed those for $10 nobody buys them. Namebio shows xx-xxx sales
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not a fan of domains with hyphens in them and I really don't like double hyphens in domains. Would you use any of the above for a website? If yes then renew but if not it's best to drop.

•••
Drop, people don't really want a double hyphen like this

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
That fashion brand name "off---white" has 2 words on it. Your domain is 2 letters, and it does not seem to have any evident meaning. Anyway, if there is some value to it, instead of dropping them just make an auction from $1, and see who is willing to get them, at least you would recover some expenses, which is better than 0.

•••
That fashion brand name "off---white" has 2 words on it. Your domain is 2 letters, and it does not seem to have any evident meaning. Anyway, if there is some value to it, instead of dropping them just make an auction from $1, and see who is willing to get them, at least you would recover some expenses, which is better than 0.
Off---white.com TRIPLE HYPHENATED absolutely trashy domain. XB is an acronym. x--b.com 4 characters dotcom.
It could be branded as XB or Xbox

XB Inc.
x--b.com

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back