Dynadot

domain Kindly Check and tell me these Domains Appraisal - MetaHolochain.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Hessab

Restricted (33% DM)
Impact
Hey Domainers Hope you are fine and doing well. Hey i just want to know how's much these Domain Names Appraisal.

🔛 MetaHolochain.com
🔛 MetaMobileye.com
🔛 MetaioAR.com
🔛 Btrust.Team
🔛 DiscoverNFTs.xyz
🔛 AffiliateLink.xyz
🔛 Shibacoins.xyz
🔛 Shibainucoins.xyz
🔛 Shibtokens.xyz
🔛 Aitool.xyz
🔛 Domainhosts.xyz
🔛 Drugx.net
🔛 24x7fashion.com
🔛 24x7NFTs.com
🔛 24x7bid.com
🔛 Whoislookup.xyz
🔛 SellingNFTs.xyz
🔛 BtrustTeam.com
🔛 SemanticWeb.xyz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
d/r/u/g x - Low / Mid XXX

a/f/i/l/l/i/a/t/e l/i/n/k - Make Offer
a/i t/o/o/l - Make Offer

Only one stands out to me, being the first in this message. The other two..."Make Offer" is what I'd do, tricky. Struggle with the rest, IMO. Welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••

a/i t/o/o/l - Make Offer

Only one stands out to me, being the first in this message. The other two..."Make Offer" is what I'd do, tricky. Struggle with the rest, IMO. Welcome to NamePros
Is $110 low for AffiliateLink.xyz and Aitool.xyz

•••

a/i t/o/o/l - Make Offer

And what you think about Btrust.Team, Jack recently tweeted about that

•••
And what you think about Btrust.Team, Jack recently tweeted about that
Sell it to him? Sell it to the "B Trust"? If they say no, your domain is dead - Those are your options. I don't think they care, hence little value, but go ahead and try. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Sell it to him? Sell it to the "B Trust"? If they say no, your domain is dead - Those are your options. I don't think they care, hence little value, but go ahead and try. IMO
Your answer honest man 👏😁

•••
•••

a/i t/o/o/l - Make Offer

Only one stands out to me, being the first in this message. The other two..."Make Offer" is what I'd do, tricky. Struggle with the rest, IMO. Welcome to

a/i t/o/o/l - Make Offer

Which one you think has really low price or high?

•••
And what's about this
Its ok, if sold to the right buyer. However, I would suggest not putting a number against them, and "Make Offer". IMO

•••
Which one you think has really low price or high?
d/r/u/g x - $100 - $500. The others..."Make Offer" (take offers on them). Most of them are hard to sell, IMO

Last edited:
•••
Its ok, if sold to the right buyer. However, I would suggest not putting a number against them, and "Make Offer". IMO
You mean i need to remove price and leave for make a offer?

•••
•••
•••
Drugx.net = Low-xx to Mid-xxx

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back