Dynadot

domain Kindly appraise Covens//xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Victor325

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I'd like to know what to price my domain, kindly help out.

Covens//xyz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bit of a clickbait title. They are not even in the same realm. Its plural, not in some hot demand keyword and I don’t see alot of value with xyz on a downward trend.

My advice is to see what any and all the other extensions are priced at and make yours significantly lower.

•••
Bit of a clickbait title. They are not even in the same realm. Its plural, not in some hot demand keyword and I don’t see alot of value with xyz on a downward trend.
Yeah, the only reason I clicked is because it was a solid single word .COM.
In .XYZ it is nothing special. The singular would make a much better brand.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
One of the nicer .xyz I'd say it's worth around $550 or low-xxx depending on the buyer. The "S" hurts it and it not being .com hurts it. For example if it were .com it would be an mid-xx,xxx domain. Just note so many good plural terms can be hand-regged in the .xyz extension lowering the demand. Many register .xyz for $0.99 then drop when renewal comes up releasing good .xyz for hand-regs. The only .xyz that do the best right now is the market is a little hot for short 3 or 4 letter .xyz.

•••

My advice is to see what any and all the other extensions are priced at and make yours significantly lower.
Thank you for pointing that out. I just corrected it.

I admit it was a mistake from my end. I had no intention of tricking people to view my post.

Thank you for your input.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back