domain Kindly appraise 4dat.com reg. 12+ yrs ago

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domn8

Established Member
Impact
Wanna get opinion before listing 4dat.com, and paying for Namebio ad pointing to sale.

Appreciate your input and valuable time to enlighten my efforts.

Thank you and kind regards to you + yours.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, I'm not a big fan of alphanumeric names that start with a number. Do you have a certain type of buyer in mind for this? Sounds like something scientific or molecular to me.

•••
Well you've already achieved page 3 on Google for your request, (4dat in quotes) that's fast work for a posting that's only 20 minutes old. Seriously though, I quite like very short domains with a numeral attached (no I'm not buying - just selling) and have had some success. There's obviously some interest but it's probably only going to be from someone already using the combination.
I don't recommend paying for any sort of promotion of this domain. It isn't strong enough and It wont help. my advice would be just to list it on Sedo or Dan for $500 and forget about it. The term is being used so you may get lucky

Last edited:
•••
•••
Look at 23andme numbers and letters do work. But it just depends on the situation. Don't always follow the trend that letters and numbers are bad.

https://www.23andme.com/

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back