IT.COM

domain KeepAmericaGreatShirts.com

NameSilo
Watch

DomainGeorge42

Impact
So Donald Trump announced his new slogan for the 2020 election is "Keep America Great" so I started a shirt website & already sold 10 shirts & hats. No ad budget spent just organic traffic.

How much is KeepAmericaGreatShirts.com worth in your opinion?

By the time 2019-2020 rolls around I anticipate top SEO & lots of traffic at this rate.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So Donald Trump announced his new slogan for the 2020 election is "Keep America Great" so I started a shirt website & already sold 10 shirts & hats. No ad budget spent just organic traffic.

How much is KeepAmericaGreatShirts.com worth in your opinion?

By the time 2019-2020 rolls around I anticipate top SEO & lots of traffic at this rate.
If you are selling shirts for a profit, keep doing it! I'm no expert, but I would not consider that a great domain name.

•••
That sounds good.
It makes a good study in that case if you are able to achieve sales through that.
Are you sure it wasn't people from your fb friends or insta followers where you might have shared a link to the website.

if you can monetize it, well and good. Because domain wise, I don't think it carries any value.

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back