NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickDeF

Established Member
Impact
Hi Guys,

I am new to the domain world. I made a few purchases myself and worked up the courage to share some to see what your thoughts were and decided to basically answer the moderators questions for all at once lol seeing it applies to all of them.

1. Acquisition Reason:To try my hand at something new, never made money online before.
2. Markets: Tbh each name seems pretty obvious.
3. Research:Should have done far more research before i bought alot of them honestly. Felt bad as i then started to look around and see alot of people make the same mistake.
4. End-User Value: I bought them with the understanding i would try to sell some but i didnt do the proper research as i should have and bought many because I like them. Which is obviously not good.
5. Reseller Value: No
6. Traffic:They we only parked recently so no real traffic.
7. Revenue: I wish lol.
8. Age:Some could be last year june up to as young as this month none older.
9. Miscellaneous: As i said most are pretty self explanatory, however kristyl.com (Crystal) would make a good name brand, maybe some in the beauty industry.

So here are some of the domains i wanted to get an idea what they may be valued at;

3dicircuits.com
karats.gold
kristyl.com
top3dtech.com
Holof1.com
topvrgames.net
vryourlust.com

two of these i have on flippa to see what would happen.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Might be a good idea to use Keyword tool to check the search volumes

Then use Namebio to check what similar domains sold for.

Then also check Estibot (this is merely a guideline - Estibot can not see how "brand able" a domain is but generally if Estibot gives the domain a high value then it's worth checking the domain out in more detail)

•••
Might be a good idea to use Keyword tool to check the search volumes

Then use Namebio to check what similar domains sold for.

Then also check Estibot (this is merely a guideline - Estibot can not see how "brand able" a domain is but generally if Estibot gives the domain a high value then it's worth checking the domain out in more detail)

Thanks for your respond and the info, I will certainly do that for future reference. I came across estibot but soon figured out they let you do like 3 free checks. Never heard of namebio. But from your our knowledge and experience you would say the ones above are valuless? can you give me an idea of what each might be worth?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back