IT.COM

domain JustExquisite.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JamesSt

Impact
Hello! I've had JustExquisite.com for a while and considering selling it. I would appreciate your thoughts. Cheers, James

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
XXX (luxury)

Its not my favourite, mainly as the word "exquisite" isn't the easiest of spellings, IMO. Regardless, I want to be optimistic. A luxury brand of some kind, fitting in that regard. Hope you catch a bid
Thank you

•••
It is a not bad name. Exquisite may be hard for some to spell. Many members arent sure what a dictionary word is, or how to spell it. Its plain jane, basic two words that do match. I dont even get fake offers for mine.
You may hit for 3k on this or maybe we should both renew for life at epik and take them to the grave.
All the best, its decent name in top 2% of namepros marketplace listings

•••
XXX (luxury)

Its not my favourite, mainly as the word "exquisite" isn't the easiest of spellings, IMO. Regardless, I want to be optimistic. A luxury brand of some kind, fitting in that regard. Hope you catch a bid

Last edited:
•••
•••
18 years old wow. Worth same as my 22 year old .com
~$30

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back