Dynadot

Just Want To Say Hello

NameSilo
Watch

460bbc

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I just found this site yesterday. There seems to be tons to read and learn from. I'm looking to sell a few domains so I'm here to learn the ropes.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm checking the various prices that folks are selling for. It's confusing as there doesn't seem to be a pattern that I can pick up on.
I've had my domain names for well over 10 years and never bought them to resell them, but now things have changed.

lol .. welcome to world of domaining .. I can tell you the hardest thing about it is pricing your own domains .. for some reason it's much easier with other people's domains .. lol

Your story isn't unique .. I think a large portion of domainers got into it because they originally bought their domain(s) to build out .. but then realised they'll never have the time!

Anyhow .. welcome and good luck moving forward! :)

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Hello @460bbc !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
lol .. welcome to world of domaining .. I can tell you the hardest thing about it is pricing your own domains .. for some reason it's much easier with other people's domains .. lol

Your story isn't unique .. I think a large portion of domainers got into it because they originally bought their domain(s) to build out .. but then realised they'll never have the time!

Anyhow .. welcome and good luck moving forward!

Thanks. I'm certain I have one domain name that is valuable to the right market. But of course I also thought my marriage would last forever too. lol.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome , this is center of domain industry

•••
•••
•••
•••
Just like you,I'm also new member here.
Welcome.

•••
Welcome @460bbc & @kesen . Great forum enjoy your stay i have learned a heck of a lot in the past month or so just from the users on here most members are very very helpful so take it all in :D (y)

•••
•••
Hello and welcome...tons of information here...grab a beverage of choice and read,read, and read!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back