IT.COM

discuss Just sold my first .us tld, Was the price too low?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Swedomains

Established Member
Impact
Just sold FREELANCEJOBS (dot) us for 400$ on Dan.com. Was the price too low or was it acceptable?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I think so too. Fair price.

•••
Acceptable and congratulations.

•••
Thanks guys. I thought so too. .us don't sell for that much even though the name was great

•••
Freelance us $400 no
Freelance jobs us $400 yes

Last edited:
•••
Freelance us $400 no
Freelance jobs us $400 yes
Freelance us is a great name, it's much more valuable then freelancejobs

•••
•••
•••
Decent sale . Congratulations 🤗

Last edited:
•••
•••
For an EMD phrase with a popular country code extension, I think it's worth more than $400. With the need to get things done remotely, freelancing is being embraced than before.

Congratulations on your sale though. Since you made a decent ROI on it, I don't think there is anything to feel bad about.

Last edited:
•••
For an EMD phrase with a popular country code extension, I think it's worth more than $400. With the need to get things done remotely, freelancing is being embraced than before.

Congratulations on your sale though. Since you made a decent ROI on it, I don't think there is anything to feel bad about.
Exactly, that's precisely why I think i could've got more if i hold on to it. But I'm happy with the ROI

•••
Exactly, that's precisely why I think i could've got more if i hold on to it. But I'm happy with the ROI
There's no point sweating over it. Anything sold is no longer yours to deliberate on. We win some, we loose some.

•••
There's no point sweating over it. Anything sold is no longer yours to deliberate on. We win some, we loose some.
Absolutely!

•••
Congrats on your sales,

Fair price $400 when you got it via handreg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Back