Dynadot

.com Just SOLD CryptoCorp .com for $16.5k

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Held it since 2000. Maybe sold it too early, but good luck to the new owner.

Still pretty happy with the sale after hand registering it years ago. :xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The seller and the buyer, both are satisfied with the transaction. Why are people who are not at all part of this transaction offering their " expert post sale views" which have no relevance at all .

If you want to appraise domains go to the appraisal section at namespro and help people like me there.

•••
The seller and the buyer, both are satisfied with the transaction. Why are people who are not at all part of this transaction offering their " expert post sale views" which have no relevance at all .

If you want to appraise domains go to the appraisal section at namespro and help people like me there.
The seller decided he/she wanted people to discuss the sale when they made a singular thread about it. They just as easily could have posted the sale in the “reported sales thread”, but some people like to get as much attention as possible and want the spotlight on them. If you don’t want varying opinions about your sale, then don’t post a brand new thread for it.

•••
yes, agree and exactly what I was going to say. Seller wanted to discuss the sale and someone (not me) later first implied or said cryptocorp.com value is not that high due to a registered trademark. So why all this anger it is being discussed. It makes no sense.

The more they object to discussion the more popular it gets as it is getting indexed more and more in the search engines and posted on other sites.

Last edited:
•••
yes, agree and exactly what I was going to say. Seller wanted to discuss the sale and someone (not me) later first implied or said cryptocorp.com value is not that high due to a registered trademark. So why all this anger it is being discussed. It makes no sense.

The more they object to discussion the more popular it gets as it is getting indexed more and more in the search engines and posted on other sites.

I am going to laugh so hard when he sells this name for a considerable profit. Wonder if you will be on that thread too.

Your second paragraph is all we need to know about your intent.

•••
Not sure what all this arguing and debating is about. The fact of the matter is @MarketingStrategies.com sees value in this domain name and that should be the end of the matter. We should be congratulating both buyer and seller and wishing them all the best.

•••
I do congratulate both buyer and seller and wish them well. It was just a discussion initiated by seller who wanted to talk about his sale and later others chimed-in on the trademark aspect but if buyer is happy anyway that is good and again I do congratulate both parties and wish them the best.

Last edited:
•••
Congrats to the buyer and the seller. Good times! Gives me some hope as a "student of the game," lol. (y)

•••
•••
•••
Hand regged Crypto*Grp .com, what price set do you recommend?

•••
•••
•••

Still pretty happy with the sale after hand registering it years ago. :xf.smile:

Awesome! Congrats!

•••
Amazing sale. Just curious, what made you hand-reg it back then, before the hype around cryptocurrencies had started? :)

•••
Amazing sale. Just curious, what made you hand-reg it back then, before the hype around cryptocurrencies had started? :)

Back then I was buying names that I thought would have value in the future from newish type technologies (Bought a lot of Stem Cell names too). And it was purely bought with obviously Cryptography in mind, no Bitcoin back then. I thought the Crypto and Corp were a good combo.

No I'm not Satochi :xf.grin:

•••
Back then I was buying names that I thought would have value in the future from newish type technologies (Bought a lot of Stem Cell names too). And it was purely bought with obviously Cryptography in mind, no Bitcoin back then. I thought the Crypto and Corp were a good combo.

No I'm not Satochi :xf.grin:

Great foresight, congratulations! I hope the stemcell domains will come good eventually too! :)

•••

Awesome!!!(y)

•••
It takes vision pal!

Kudos to you!

•••
Sale was made thru NP. I found him in the Domains Wanted section.

Yes I could have possibly held it for longer and got a better offer down the road, but at some point you have to pull the trigger. Good luck to him if he can get some more profit out of it. Everyone wins. (y)

Awesome strategy!! Congratulations on the sale @MR PACKER ! (y)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back