NameSilo
Watch
Hello guys
I have just sold one of my domain name for $1k
I have purchased it for $20 in 7 Sep. 2016
Transaction in progress.
Thanks for all.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congratulations... Now, I'm really considering listing my domain names on Godaddy and Sedo..!

Waiting patiently for my first sale..! :xf.grin: I wish it will be in this month though :shy:

•••
Congrats @jamaltq .......... was it a featured listing though ? Did you keep a BIN price, if yes how much was it? Did you keep a reserve, if yes did you display the reserve or it was hidden ? Please let me and others here know. Maybe it is a pattern that works. Thanks.

•••
Congrats @jamaltq .......... was it a featured listing though ? Did you keep a BIN price, if yes how much was it? Did you keep a reserve, if yes did you display the reserve or it was hidden ? Please let me and others here know. Maybe it is a pattern that works. Thanks.
I have just listed it as Make offer, No BIN, No reserve.
Many thanks

•••
Can I ask what kind of marketing you did to sell it?

•••
•••
•••
•••
That is some big profit, Congratulations.

•••
Congrats to you, and more sales like this to everyone

•••
you sold through godaddy marketplace ?

•••
Sounds like a good lotto domain, personally I think you sold it too cheap for a .com

I would have held off for 2-3k on that one.
Its a decent profit margin but the domain is actually quite good, in the right hands it would have fetched more.

Nontheless, congratulations 1k in the hand is better than speculating I guess.

•••
•••
Hello guys
I have just sold one of my domain name for $1k
I have purchased it for $20 in 7 Sep. 2016
Transaction in progress.
Thanks for all.

Did you point domain to your listing on GoDaddy or your own landing page?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back