IT.COM

domain Just purchased my first TLD! LMK your opinions!!!

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavlentiy

Established Member
Impact
As the title says, just purchased my first web3 tld... not just domain. Bought it with royalties attached, should anyone ever will want to build on top of it :) What do you guys think?:

.w3store

I have 6 more coming that I will post once I have minted them. I did A LOT of research for a loooong time and ended up going with all my domains (except one) being in the top 20 most purchased and growing top level domain extensions of the past year, without the w3 (web3) prefix. In other words, .store is in the top 20 tlds out there right now, volume wise, purchase and growth wise... I'm banking on the web3 at some point being indexed by icaan and hoping to capitalize. What do you guys think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As the title says, just purchased my first web3 tld... not just domain. Bought it with royalties attached, should anyone ever will want to build on top of it :) What do you guys think?:

.w3store

I have 6 more coming that I will post once I have minted them. I did A LOT of research for a loooong time and ended up going with all my domains (except one) being in the top 20 most purchased and growing top level domain extensions of the past year, without the w3 (web3) prefix. In other words, .store is in the top 20 tlds out there right now, volume wise, purchase and growth wise... I'm banking on the web3 at some point being indexed by icaan and hoping to capitalize. What do you guys think?
I dont know much about web3 tlds. Hope you dont mind me asking...What registrar / company did you use and how much was it?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back