Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Milesian

Established Member
Impact
I just purchased HUMANLEADERS.COM in an auction. Impulsive quick buy. £89GBP

Feeling unsure....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A good resource site for the reptilians.

The past week has been mostly Impulse buys for me. Spent more than I'm willing to say :p

•••
I just purchased HUMANLEADERS.COM in an auction. Impulsive quick buy. £89GBP

Feeling unsure....

nice one, there are a few potential buyers you can contact. I recommend buying only when you're sure you can sell for profit.

•••
yeah.. feeling unsure about this one too.

gl though

•••
Take shelter in your safe space and think a little bit about what you have done.

•••
Hold on it a few more years when we will have more robot leaders to distinguish from

If you luuuuv the domain probably should hand reg the dot org

Good Luck

Last edited:
•••
Do you know any famous animal leaders?

•••
•••
Leaders are human, it's kind of redundant, like offering someone an orange orange

•••
Leaders are human, it's kind of redundant, like offering someone an orange orange
A blood orange is red.

But getting back to the topic, spending 90 GBP hastily on domains such as the one in Post #1 could make one destitute rather quickly.

Last edited:
•••
I'm sorry to tell you but it wasn't a good buy. The two words don't make sense together and it doesn't have much commercial value.

Stay away from impulse buys.

•••
impulse buy for sure, should have let that one go

upload_2018-3-4_0-27-35.png

•••
I see it's an expired domain. Did you buy it on Godaddy?

I doubt you can get a refund, but it might be worth a try.

If it makes you feel any less worse, I just paid over $20 for a 4-letter .me. :xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
soooooooooooo many people overpaying on GD auctions... not surprised

•••
I agree with @johname , here the .org could be even more valuable, for different non profits, NGO, etc...

•••
Take shelter in your safe space and think a little bit about what you have done.

I have space for that in my safespaces.space

Hoping someone impulse buys my stuff soon too.. there are good impulses.

•••
I initially read £ 890 and thought "daaaammnn", but seeing it's 'only' a tenth; probably a waste but overcomeable / nothing to have your Sunday ruined about

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back