Dynadot

discuss Just laid off - Thinking about selling names for a living

NameSilo
Watch
3rd layoff in 7 years - sick of working for other people. I have had some success doing this - contemplating doing this for a living. May just start and see how I do for a while job hunting. Ugh

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
YES...about 1993...spring or summer of that year! I had been working on a marketing campaign for a new hotel owner in Beaufort with my brothers help. It was a great time...he was about 15 years older than I and had much more experience in the 'club' atmosphere...although we were dressed well and sporting expensive watches, we were both taken off guard at how well we were treated when we walked in TDH...I just figured he had an over due hit coming his way and this was their classy way of 'showing us the door'. LOL

Thank you regarding your comment re: cancer...but this (and the other thread) have kept my interest more than anything has in the recent past...didn't even check the drop as usual so I could keep up...such conviction on both/all sides!

BTW, let us know if/when you start another job or just stick with the domain thing. :xf.smile:

Thanks - keep kicking its ass - its nice to see a win against shitty odds. This all means nothing in the long run.

I stayed in John Cougar Mellancamps house that he rented out with all the girls from the club. Wehen we first opened the club rented it for us out of towners to stay at - it was an amazing time. My life has some really really great stories - I should write a book. I have never followed the well travelled path.

•••
Back