IT.COM

parody Just Brokered a One-Word Brandable - 2 Million

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ja Kai

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Catchy Title - But, who cares unless I divulge the name.

I think people should post their successes, but in doing so should provide provenance of the event.

If you're going to brag - BRAG ABOUT SOMETHING. Not just a two-word brandable.

So, please take the knowledge of me selling a one-word brandable for 2 Million, and see how that helps you accomplish anything meaningful.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is obviously parody from a post earlier today.

I do have to say I have sold a lot of domains over the years, and the amount of NDA I have signed is very few. It does seem like people with unverified sales seem to have a disproportionate amount of them.

Brad
I believe the person can mention the name, not a price. If the person cant mention both then no need to post it. Simple.

•••
I do have to say I have sold a lot of domains over the years, and the amount of NDA I have signed is very few.

same for me

I had none
in 20 years

even my one and only 6fig sale
nobody cared for NDA

but I don't reveal the name anyway......

•••
Catchy Title - But, who cares unless I divulge the name.

I think people should post their successes, but in doing so should provide provenance of the event.

If you're going to brag - BRAG ABOUT SOMETHING. Not just a two-word brandable.

So, please take the knowledge of me selling a one-word brandable for 2 Million, and see how that helps you accomplish anything meaningful.
congratulations!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back