IT.COM

Just about every function at GoDaddy is an error message this morning

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ja Kai

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Unbelievable...Different Day - Same Godaddy Pain.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally I have no idea what are you talking about, it's working just fine on my end.

•••
Personally I have no idea what are you talking about, it's working just fine on my end.
Dude, you clearly haven't tried to do anything on Godaddy then....

•••
Dude, you clearly haven't tried to do anything on Godaddy then....

Perhaps a screenshot of the issues you're having?
Everything working fine on my end.

•••
Perhaps a screenshot of the issues you're having?
Everything working fine on my end.
Is you domain manager populating your domains?

•••
•••
Is you domain manager populating your domains?

Just checked,
All is working fine on my end.
Perhaps your fire wall or security settings?
Are you hiding behind a VPN?

•••
Working fine here. In regards to Domain Manager, I know the new Domain Manager (since around late July) no longer works in Older versions of Chrome.

•••
Working fine here. In regards to Domain Manager, I know the new Domain Manager (since around late July) no longer works in Older versions of Chrome.
Thanks - Fixed here now too

•••
Unbelievable...Different Day - Same Godaddy Pain.

I see you are posting Godaddy bugs. I have many troubles with them as well, every time I use them.

Every day on almost any function I try at GoDaddy errors out. Pretty sad that a company that earns several billions of dollars year cant see to it that their interface is working properly. I am speaking from decades of customer-facing software development for very large banks, power companies, etc. There should be no surprise as to why I have only about 100 domains left there and that number keeps dropping as I move them out. I am sick of the bugs. I should bill them for the time they have wasted me. You first think you did something wrong or your account is screwed up. You spend tons of time looking up the problem only to come to realize that many others are having or have had the same issues.

Customers rely on these systems to do their own jobs. Errors cost customers time and money. Just today in the spam of 10 minutes... and its no different that it was last few days ago or if I try again tonight or tomorrow - functionality that works is hit or miss. Its like they're changing things in production, real-time.

I shouldnt have to: clear my cache, clear my cookies (these actions can screw up my other sites), try a different browser, wait a few moments, chat (not sitting on chat while that person helps dozen+ others at the same time as me), phone call (cant call - environment too loud), etc.. They removed email customer support years ago and since then the service has gone down hill and its going down hill faster and faster. Email customer service was awesome - you could document the problem, show screen shots, ask for support to escalate the issue.. Its just plain old getting worse there. I am not alone in feeling this way. Here are my errors after 10 minutes of use today.

upload_2019-12-16_14-22-16.png

upload_2019-12-16_14-23-22.png

•••
GD bugs thread is alive and growing: https://www.namepros.com/threads/godaddy-bugs.1137384/

Still waiting today for one of those instant approved transfers out to actually transfer. At least now I know they randomly interfere with them, so I don't expect them to execute in 15 minutes like they used to.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back