Dynadot

JPEG ~~Sample Your Jpeg Domains

NameSilo
Watch

FavourB

Established Member
Impact
First of all, I wish to say a big thank you to those who predicted the NFT boom last year, I believe most of the early takers are all successful now.

The Nft keyword is still hot 🔥but I can feel the heat of a "new keyword" for the NFT space "JPEG"....

This thought first came to my head after I came across this website www.JpegDigital.com and some other ones.

It dawned on me that even on Twitter people are naturally using the term "JPEG" to refer to there minted NFT art.

The NFT market is still growing and there are still many opportunities to tap in.

So I handregged

Jpegx .io

JpegMoney .com

If you feel positive about the "JPEG" sample your JPEG names and discuss on this thread

#TeamJPEG

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You converted me with your post in the NFT thread, did some reading up on it and registered a couple - will share them on here as well.....

.com

Jpeg Exchange
Jpeg Agency

•••
Screenshot_20211017-221918_1.jpg
Screenshot_20211017-222034_1.jpg

So I have also been following up this keyword (JPEG) on twitter, I am learning to see how people interact with it, then I see it's gradually turning to a norm, maybe if not now,t in the future, so far as the NFT industry keeps up with it's action.

Twitter was a major success to the NFT industry, the whole craze started from Twitter and I see same happening with this keyword.

No disclosed JPEG keyword sale so far, but we will see some, most strong keyword are already registered.

Added few more...let's see

•••
•••
Thanks for the thread @FavourB Anybody use Twitter actively and follow some crypto related accounts are aware of "Jpeg rise" I recently have

jpegverse
metajpegs

in .com

Last edited:
•••
JpegEx.com = JPEG Exchange
Jpegs.Shop

•••
Hmm, interesting. Thanks for starting this thread. I too have noticed the increased use of the word “jpeg” (mostly for NFT and NFT-related activities), and it seems jpeg domains are being snapped up. But I’m not 100% sure about this one, maybe cautiously positive. We’ll see.

•••
•••
JpegAsset (.) COM
0xJPEG (.) COM

•••
some nice jpeg regs

Last edited:
•••
•••
Show attachment 202123 Show attachment 202124

So I have also been following up this keyword (JPEG) on twitter, I am learning to see how people interact with it, then I see it's gradually turning to a norm, maybe if not now,t in the future, so far as the NFT industry keeps up with it's action.

Twitter was a major success to the NFT industry, the whole craze started from Twitter and I see same happening with this keyword.

No disclosed JPEG keyword sale so far, but we will see some, most strong keyword are already registered.

Added few more...let's see
the tweet about the jpeg of cardano is totally another thing lol.. but dont worry about it.

•••
I have JPGU.com and it is listed at SquadHelpfor $6450

•••
There were legalities in past with adobe on the TM.

•••
•••
•••
•••
JPEG(.)Bio
JPEG(.)Cards
JPEG(.)City

•••
•••
jpegtrader.com
jpegcollector.com
jpeginvestor.com