Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
Joe Biden - 284
Donald Trump - 214

Congratulations on victory.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
An example @bmugford.

I have been to jail 14 times .. 5 of those times I was charged with a Felony crime ... that by police ... so I had to pay the bail amount of a felony crime .... that hurts .. one was set at $ 25,000 ... I had to hire a bail bonds and pay them 10% or $2,500 to get out of jail ... I carried the felony charges until the district attorney reduced the felony charges to misdemeanor charges .. that can happen fast or the DA can sit on the original charge for a while .... so once the felony charge was reduced to a misdemeanor.. my attorney and the DA get together ... they came to an agreement of punishment ... my lawyer offered me the punishment requested by the DA ... I can accept or decline the DA offer ... it’s better to accept .. so I accept the DA offer ... I go to court on my court date assigned ...the judge reads the agreement ... I say ... yes your honor ... and begin serving my sentence at that time.

there is no throw the book at them when the crime or crimes are not large ... the system in America is not to imprison every one who fucks up for 20 years

as far as I know
-and it's little-

you can be put into jail for murder
if you are participating in an action
where somebody
not directly related to your actions
is murdered.

like waiting in a car while somebody
you are helping to escape
kills somebody

5 people died
1 was shot.

•••
You mean the well known qanon supporter Jake Angeli? Your picture conveniently cuts out the sign. Maybe that is why it is labeled "manipulated media".

He will soon be arrested and will be facing a lengthy prison sentence as well.

Show attachment 178612

crisis actor

Q is controlled opposition psy op

•••
"Whatever you do today, please don't share the video below of the Trump crime family and his Chief of Staff gleefully partying from their secure bunker while the rioters they unleashed attack the symbol of our democracy. That would not be nice."

Ted on Twitter: "Whatever you do today, please don't share the video below of the Trump crime family and his Chief of Staff gleefully partying from their secure bunker while the rioters they unleashed attack the symbol of our democracy. That would not be nice. https://no_url_shorteners/1seQSqzE89" / Twitter

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
as far as I know
-and it's little-

you can be put into jail for murder
if you are participating in an action
where somebody
not directly related to your actions
is murdered.

like waiting in a car while somebody
you are helping to escape
kills somebody

5 people died
1 was shot.

you are correct ...if a person assists in any way ... driving .. carrying any participation . they can be charged with the same murder charge that the assailant is charged with ...

this applies to many other crimes as well ..
... the first thing in ANY crime is establishing rather “” Intent””” was involved ... intent is everything in the reduction of charges or not reduction charges ...

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
If you leave your front door unlocked and a stranger walks into your house ... until you tell the stranger they are trespassing they have committed no crime ... the same with your vehicle .... always lock your doors

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Mark Cuban to Josh Hawley...

:)

Mark Cuban
@mcuban

Josh, let me explain Capitalism to you. Sometimes people decide not to do business with you. It's their decision. You know the whole "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service" thing ? In your case it happens to be "No Principles, No Honesty, No Book" thing. Feel free to Self-Publish

Last edited:
•••
•••
If you leave your front door unlocked and a stranger walks into your house ... until you tell the stranger they are trespassing they have committed no crime ... the same with your vehicle .... always lock your doors

BS.

•••
upload_2021-1-8_23-53-39.png

•••
•••
•••
Trump is over .. gone soon ... that has nothing to do with the core problem in America as you will see

then it's even worse..

•••

Wonders if the smile was wiped off their 'shiny happy' faces today? O_o

Last edited:
•••
here is what I found:
I guess that will do.

https://amazon.com/dp/B08CLF9QQT

upload_2021-1-9_0-8-24.png

•••
what state????

Sigh. Doesn't matter. It's just not how the law works. It's not about some obscure law, in some obscure state that will come to the rescue.

Entering private property, without explicit consent is unamerican, no matter what state you're in.

It's beside the point though. Those people at the capitol were asked to leave. They didn't. That's undeniably trespassing. Even if they were invited in, then told to leave. That's trespassing.

But let's not get sidetracked by semantics. Wat happened should raise concerns amongst sane people. I couldn't believe what I saw happening, I still can't believe it was reacted upon in such a poor way.

A low for America, a low for democracy. A reminder to never take democracy for granted.

Edit: on the bright side, so far democracy seems to persevere.

Last edited:
•••

Nah, we're just here to have a good time. GTFOH

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sigh. Doesn't matter. It's just not how the law works. It's not about some obscure law, in some obscure state that will come to the rescue.

Entering private property, without explicit consent is unamerican, no matter what state you're in.

It's beside the point though. Those people at the capitol were asked to leave. They didn't. That's undeniably trespassing. Even if they were invited in, then told to leave. That's trespassing.

But let's not get sidetracked by semantics. Wat happened should raise concerns amongst sane people. I couldn't believe what I saw happening, I still can't believe it was reacted upon in such a poor way.

A low for America, a low for democracy. A reminder to never take democracy for granted.

and when they were asked to leave ... they should have left .... they never should have crossed the concrete barriers to begin with ... you will get no argument out of me concerning the actions that took place at the Capitol ... it was wrong and never should have happened ..

•••
and when they were asked to leave ... they should have left .... they never should have crossed the concrete barriers to begin with ... you will get no argument out of me concerning the actions that took place at the Capitol ... it was wrong and never should have happened ..

Staged theater

Quite obvious

•••
Last edited:
•••
Back