Status
Not open for further replies.

DataSN

Established Member
Impact
Your idea, please?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Given their shortness / memorability, I consider them decent. Your "SSS" I see X,XXX potential. As for the other, again I consider it fine. Japanese Jiu-Jitsu, one cute abbreviation. However, a buyer can make what they want from them. Overall, take offers...I like them. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Given their shortness / memorability, I consider them decent. Your "SSS" I see X,XXX potential. As for the other, again I consider it fine. Japanese Jiu-Jitsu, one cute abbreviation. However, a buyer can make what they want from them. Overall, take offers...I like them. IMO
Thanks for the input!

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the input! So around 5,000 USD for sss and 500 USD for jjj?
My favourite is "SSS"...again I do view it as having X,XXX potential, IMO. As for "JJJ", I think you could fetch a fair bid on this too, with the right buyer. My opinion would be to list them on the major marketplaces (no BIN), and take offers. See what comes your way

•••
JJJ.io = Mid-xxx to Low-xxxx = $500 to $2,500

•••
Nice domain name, I had iii.io and it was a nice sale
sss.io also great
jjj also good

•••
Nice domain name, I had iii.io and it was a nice sale
sss.io also great
jjj also good
That's a much better one iii.io. May I ask in what range did you sell it for?

•••
That's a much better one iii.io. May I ask in what range did you sell it for?
I'm afraid to say this won't be possible, because the seller asked me to keep it confidential.
thank you

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back