IT.COM

discuss Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory show predicted Coronavirus Pandemic. New World Order Bilderbergs.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
I finally found the Conspiracy Theory episodes talking about "the Culling" and about the Plastic Coffins Fema ordered years ago.

Conspiracy Theory was a TruTV show years ago with Gov. Jesse Ventura. He did shows about conspiracy theories.

The episodes that standout for me and are so relevant right now are the Ones with the Bilderbergs and the Police State.

The words that I remember are "The Great Culling", "The Useless Eaters".

What's strange is you can't find these episodes anywhere. You really have to dig. It's almost like it's been ERASED from online. Now you and I both know that's nearly impossible to get rid of stuff online.

I mean heck I probably still have my "johnson" pics I sent some lady friends "in my youth" floating around online that I can never get rid of. lol

But this stuff? seems to have bee scrubbed off the internet. Lucky I found them on Youtube.

It's very spooky how the show eerily got it right.

Scary stuff.

Just have a look below.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's the typical nonsense, some of it was posted in the virus thread. One example were those coffins you mentioned, those weren't Fema coffins, they were:

"As the Morgan County Citizen reported in 2008, tens of thousands of these liners were stored on leased land in Madison, Georgia, back in the 1990s by their manufacturer, the nearby Vantage Products Corporation (based in Covington, Georgia), for distribution to other areas on an as-needed basis. Since the coffin liners are made to withstand the elements, there was no need for Vantage to store them indoors, so they simply leased a large, unused outdoor field for use as a warehouse."

http://web.archive.org/web/20120521010322/http://www.morgancountycitizen.com/?q=node/7524

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/false-coffin-corner/

----------------
Most of the stuff you can debunk with a few minutes of Googling.

•••
It's the typical nonsense, some of it was posted in the virus thread. One example were those coffins you mentioned, those weren't Fema coffins, they were:

"As the Morgan County Citizen reported in 2008, tens of thousands of these liners were stored on leased land in Madison, Georgia, back in the 1990s by their manufacturer, the nearby Vantage Products Corporation (based in Covington, Georgia), for distribution to other areas on an as-needed basis. Since the coffin liners are made to withstand the elements, there was no need for Vantage to store them indoors, so they simply leased a large, unused outdoor field for use as a warehouse."

http://web.archive.org/web/20120521010322/http://www.morgancountycitizen.com/?q=node/7524

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/false-coffin-corner/

----------------
Most of the stuff you can debunk with a few minutes of Googling.

I don't know. For every conspiracy theory there's always some convenient reasonable explanation.

I'm a huge skeptic but when I started to see all of this coronavirus stuff going on in December. The alarm bells started ringing.

First thing that came to mind was that lady doctor on his show talking about "the great culling". Of course no way to confirm what she said is true. could all just be bs.

But it's kinda like when Bill Gates at TED was talking about a "coming pandemic".

•••
Ps. if you're able to find it on youtube, it's not been erased from the internet. Youtube is pretty much as mainstream as you get!

•••
Reminds me of that movie Dante's Inferno with Tom Hanks

•••
Ps. if you're able to find it on youtube, it's not been erased from the internet. Youtube is pretty much as mainstream as you get!

Yea Youtube is ODD. you would "think" that it's as easy as typing into Google "Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory"

The videos I showed you did not show on Google or on Youtube.

I found these via related videos after I clicked on a Jesse Ventura interview on the Joe Rogan show on Youtube.

The Turner broadcasting network pulled the show off their line up. Fired Ventura after that all lawsuit with that guy who supposedly punched Ventura at party after supposedly Ventura said something about the Navy Seals.The same guy who's life as an Navy Seal Sniper was turned into a successful box office movie called American Sniper.

Ventura was vindicated in court and got $1.8 million from the insurance of that guy.

But of course Ventura's reputation was tarnished after and now no network wants to touch him.

Nobody really knows "why" the now dead Navy Seal said what he said and never retracted it. But it sure shutdown the Conspiracy Theory show and Ventura's credibility.

See Folks? That's how you silence those searching for the truth.

•••
You are on the right path @WhoaDomain.com

although most conspiracy theorist just do it on YouTube to make money and spread nonsense that can’t be validated, there are some people who speak the truth and can be validate most everything they say, Jessie Ventura, Ted Nugent to name a couple are the real deal. If you see it with your own eyes happing right in front of you , you most likely know it’s true.

•••
Yea Youtube is ODD. you would "think" that it's as easy as typing into Google "Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory"

The videos I showed you did not show on Google or on Youtube.

I found these via related videos after I clicked on a Jesse Ventura interview on the Joe Rogan show on Youtube.

The Turner broadcasting network pulled the show off their line up. Fired Ventura after that all lawsuit with that guy who supposedly punched Ventura at party after supposedly Ventura said something about the Navy Seals.The same guy who's life as an Navy Seal Sniper was turned into a successful box office movie called American Sniper.

Ventura was vindicated in court and got $1.8 million from the insurance of that guy.

But of course Ventura's reputation was tarnished after and now no network wants to touch him.

Nobody really knows "why" the now dead Navy Seal said what he said and never retracted it. But it sure shutdown the Conspiracy Theory show and Ventura's credibility.

See Folks? That's how you silence those searching for the truth.

one thing that is happening at a rapid pace, Google is deleting A Lot of stuff right now that Globalist don’t want people reading, Some people have been caught, they know they have been caught and the tide is turning.

•••
one thing that is happening at a rapid pace, Google is deleting A Lot of stuff right now that Globalist don’t want people reading, Some people have been caught, they know they have been caught and the tide is turning.

What are they deleting, once you reply, I will reply back with it being in Google.

•••
•••
yea, and whats in those mcdonald hamburgers anyway? hmmmmm

•••
What are they deleting, once you reply, I will reply back with it being in Google.

Cmon @JB Lions you know it's true.

My search for Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory on Google should have been as easy as Googling Trump.

It's not just because Jesse Ventura and his show has been deleted but it's his content really.

I mean here's the really suspicious thing.

go on Amazon.

when you try to check out Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory. You WILL find Amazon has all three Seasons. They charge $1.99 PER EPISODE which is crazy to me.

but that's not it.

The really suspicious thing is that Season 2 is not available. Why?

Well here's a list of the episodes on there. You tell me why?

Plum Island
Area 51
Wall Street
Police State
JFK Assassination
The WorldWide Water Conspiracy
The Gulf Oil Spill
Pentagon

The episode about the Bilderbergs I bet people tried to upload that on Youtube but it gets deleted.

some will say "it got deleted because the owner of the content which is Turner broadcasting. Wanted it taken down because it's their content".

Ok fine.

But do you know how much "content" owned by big movie houses and media houses are allowed to float around on Youtube? just renamed something else that haven't been taken down?

I mean I can upload Avatar right now on Youtube and it will probably be on there for 10 years without being taken down?

why is it as soon as a Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory video is upload "someone's" job is to find it and get it taken down immediately?

Strange?

•••
Cmon @JB Lions you know it's true.

My search for Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory on Google should have been as easy as Googling Trump.

It's not just because Jesse Ventura and his show has been deleted but it's his content really.

I mean here's the really suspicious thing.

go on Amazon.

when you try to check out Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory. You WILL find Amazon has all three Seasons. They charge $1.99 PER EPISODE which is crazy to me.

but that's not it.

The really suspicious thing is that Season 2 is not available. Why?

Well here's a list of the episodes on there. You tell me why?

Plum Island
Area 51
Wall Street
Police State
JFK Assassination
The WorldWide Water Conspiracy
The Gulf Oil Spill
Pentagon

The episode about the Bilderbergs I bet people tried to upload that on Youtube but it gets deleted.

some will say "it got deleted because the owner of the content which is Turner broadcasting. Wanted it taken down because it's their content".

Ok fine.

But do you know how much "content" owned by big movie houses and media houses are allowed to float around on Youtube? just renamed something else that haven't been taken down?

I mean I can upload Avatar right now on Youtube and it will probably be on there for 10 years without being taken down?

why is it as soon as a Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory video is upload "someone's" job is to find it and get it taken down immediately?

Strange?

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Jesse+Ventura+Conspiracy+Theory

All there.

Even Amazon has it. You mention them not having Season 2, so? It tells you why:

"Our agreements with the content provider don’t allow purchases of this title at this time."

I've seen that before with other shows, basic shows.

•••
yea, and whats in those mcdonald hamburgers anyway? hmmmmm

In my country the Philippines where the most popular burger joint equivalent to Mcdonald's is Jollibee.

They were caught out there serving burgers where the beef was mixed or was completely made of ................wait for it....................Earthworms!

Yum! Earthworms!

ummm did anyone not think? ummm where is all this beef coming from for these cheap delicious burgers? lol

https://www.pinoyexchange.com/discu...e-earthworm-meat-to-produce-hamburger-patties

https://www.coursehero.com/file/p30...een-using-earthworms-in-its-beef-patties-for/

https://www.liveabout.com/worms-as-filler-in-fast-food-3299322

•••
In my country the Philippines where the most popular burger joint equivalent to Mcdonald's is Jollibee.

They were caught out there serving burgers where the beef was mixed or was completely made of ................wait for it....................Earthworms!

Yum! Earthworms!

ummm did anyone not think? ummm where is all this beef coming from for these cheap delicious burgers? lol

https://www.pinoyexchange.com/discu...e-earthworm-meat-to-produce-hamburger-patties

https://www.coursehero.com/file/p30...een-using-earthworms-in-its-beef-patties-for/

https://www.liveabout.com/worms-as-filler-in-fast-food-3299322

"The episode about the Bilderbergs I bet people tried to upload that on Youtube but it gets deleted."

..................... Not in English, but I guess they missed this one. Took me less than a minute. Just do a search and select over 20 minutes.

Last edited:
•••
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Jesse+Ventura+Conspiracy+Theory

All there.

Even Amazon has it. You mention them not having Season 2, so? It tells you why:

"Our agreements with the content provider don’t allow purchases of this title at this time."

I've seen that before with other shows, basic shows.

Yes i know you "can" find info about the show. but the actual episodes to watch? NOPE.

I too see that. but why just Season 2? what makes season 1 and 3 a different situation? doesn't make sense.

•••
Yes i know you "can" find info about the show. but the actual episodes to watch? NOPE.

I too see that. but why just Season 2? what makes season 1 and 3 a different situation? doesn't make sense.

I just posted an episode you specifically mentioned on YouTube, it shouldn't even be there. But it is.

•••
"The episode about the Bilderbergs I bet people tried to upload that on Youtube but it gets deleted."

..................... Not in English, but I guess they missed this one. Took me less than a minute. Just do a search and select over 20 minutes.

yea that doesn't help me or any other American that it can actually help.

There definitely has been an obvious successful attempt to silence this once Minnesota Governor.

Last edited:
•••
I just posted an episode you specifically mentioned on YouTube, it shouldn't even be there. But it is.

Give it time. let's test. it's not going to be INSTANT you know? which episode?

•••
yea that doesn't help me.

There definitely has been an obvious successful attempt to silence this once Minnesota Governor.

haha, it's literally on Amazon and YouTube. I found the Amazon link via Google. And I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be on YouTube, they don't want that up for free, they want to make money from it, yet there it is. I'm sure YouTube has agreements with different companies on different things. They have a paid service I never checked out. It's probably why that season 2 isn't available some licensing agreement or something. Again, I've seen that type of things with basic shows.

Last edited:
•••
•••
umm..............You told me the powers that be are trying to silence Jesse Ventura, yet he has social media accounts all over the place from these very same companies:

Twitter - with a blue checkmark, verified account, which also links to his Facebook account and book he has for sale at..........Amazon
https://twitter.com/GovJVentura

Facebook - with a blue checkmark, verified account
https://www.facebook.com/jesseventura/

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/govjventura/?hl=en

probably more, not going thru them all, but those are the major ones.

Last edited:
•••
haha, it's literally on Amazon and YouTube. I found the Amazon link via Google. And I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be on YouTube, they don't want that up for free, they want to make money from it, yet there it is. I'm sure YouTube has agreements with different companies on different things. They have a paid service I never checked out. It's probably why that season 2 isn't available some licensing agreement or something. Again, I've seen that type of things with basic shows.
Once I try to run that video, I get this message btw, "
Video unavailable
This video contains content from Turner EMEA Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

•••
Once I try to run that video, I get this message btw, "
Video unavailable
This video contains content from Turner EMEA Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

VPN, still works for me. And it's not supposed to be there, so if they took it down, that's the reason. I'm pretty sure uploading full episodes of shows/movies is probably against some TOS, they have a paid service they want you to pay for.

"This video contains content from Turner EMEA Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds"

Exactly. Copyright issues is why they would take it down. Not conspiracy issues, they're trying to silence him. He wouldn't have verified Twitter, Facebook accounts if that was the case. And they care about traffic/money. So why wouldn't they be fine with him.

Last edited:
•••

clap clap clap lol congratulations. I did too. how else did I find it?

but like I said Season 2 can't be viewed. the reason or excuse is "too convenient". I think it has to be those specific episodes.

As far as the shows being on Youtube. I AGREE.

legally it shouldn't be on there and that's why they got deleted.

but given that many other shows "shouldn't" and are VERY EASY TO FIND with a simple "Google" Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory. for me at least was oddly and suspiciously difficult to find. when I say "difficult" I mean. Type "Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory" and on the first page or even in the Youtube suggestions on Google it should show but it doesn't.

Sure the good skillful Google searcher will dig it up anything with the right keystrokes.

There will be mention of the show. But as far as seeing actual episodes from the usual options like Hulu or Netflix or Amazon.

In a world where ANYTHING is on the menu these days easy and quick to consume by the masses. Where anything and everything can a buck be made from. They can't make Season 2 available for people to pay and watch?

But as a whole I think this guy was silenced. From the smear campaign to discredit him and of course the firing from the Conspiracy Theory show.

no one thinks it's odd that an entire season right smack in the middle doesn't stick out like a sore thumb? I mean this is not some show that just came off air yesterday.

These were aired on October to December 2010. Ten years and Amazon can't nail the rights to show season 2? but can do it for Season 1 and 3?

that's hard to swallow.

•••
Back