NameSilo

JasonB.com

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by moonwell, Sep 16, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. moonwell

moonwell New Member

Looking to sell JasonB.com and hoping for some guidance on what it might be worth? Thanks!

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. jhm

jhm Glazed

Sold to a "Jason B", like selling a "David F" ...I suggest simply offers accepted while you own it, Ill cross my fingers for you. Even if shorter, chances are I think "Jason B" would rather have his full first name and surname in "dot com", than his full first name and first letter of his surname

(In my opinion)

Welcome to NamePros

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  3. VadimK Iberica

VadimK Iberica Established Member

I think so too, it's like a lottery. If someone's name is Jason Bralivulihulipili, then you have a chance. ''Offer accepted'' is definitely the best choice here.

4. bluesky7

bluesky7 Upgraded Member Blue Account

Interesting you say that. Turns out that's exactly what I did years ago. In hind sight though, since my name is Ron and my last name starts with C, I do wish I had _also_ bought RonC.com. That would would be a pretty darn cool 4 letter .com to own at this point. If I were a David Flastname I'd be pretty happy to pick up DavidF.com if I could get it, mostly cause it's only 6 letters long.

5. bluesky7

bluesky7 Upgraded Member Blue Account

Thinking about this more, if I owned DavidF.com and wanted to sell it, I'd do some research of high income people (doctors, lawyers, etc) that I had a shot of being able to contact and I'd reach out to them and let them know it's available.

6. jhm

jhm Glazed

Yeah, depends on the name. If you've got a particularly long surname, you'd be better with a "David F". Ron C (ronc dot com) ...that's a no brainer, definitely

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice