IT.COM

I've been Scammed on Digital Point

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi guys,

I bought BetEstate.com for $110 from "Worldix" on Digital Point. I haven't received the site or domain and he was enquiring about what would happen if he had a negative balance and provided fake details which i didnt see before i sent the money

http://forums.DigitalPoint/showthread.php?t=585995

He claims his name is Marco Lombeli from Italy but id imagine he's set up a fake account and moved my money to E-gold or Moneybookers which he uses a lot. Ive started a claim which i should easily win but i dont think ill get the $110 back if he has used fake details and moved the money to another account? would i get it back? im really angry at this guy....

Email Addresses he uses

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Man im so angry! can the mods check if he has an account here or not?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The problem is that once you leave an itrader thats it. The person can wait till you leave positive itrader rating, then do a chargeback. Over time he may accumulate a decent itrader number which gives the impression he is trustworthy.

•••
longroad said:
The problem is that once you leave an itrader thats it. The person can wait till you leave positive itrader rating, then do a chargeback. Over time he may accumulate a decent itrader number which gives the impression he is trustworthy.

I asked DP to remove the iTrader that I gave to the scammer. They never responded. The scammer threatened to give me a bad iTrader, as if I cared.

Rich

•••
kev said:
Still no reply at DP but they have managed to give me infraction points again:

"Do not "post" to request a PM in a Buy/Sell/Trade thread if the OP has instructed you to PM him/her for information."

seems a bit harsh
added to my collection :hehe:

I'm sorry this happend to you Kev.

Don't expect much action from the mods at DP.

Just check out what CrazyRob has to say in this thread: http://forums.DigitalPoint/showthread.php?p=6574613#post6574613

Crazy_Rob said:
I think we should just close the B/S/T section.

IMO- that's the best way to restore order.

GreenGambler said:
The B/S/T section is the most popular area of DP. Without that section DP just wouldn't be the same. I don't think this forum would grow as much as it does and will in the coming years, without the B/S/T section.

There are currently 400 people viewing the BST section.

Crazy_Rob said:
I don't care, I don't use it. ;)

I would suggest contacting MaryMary, she is the nicest, most caring mod on DP IMO. She helped me to reverse neg. Itrader left by the scammer and she responds to all my serious PMs. Either her or Buffalo or Smyrl.

Honestly, if they closed the BST section of DP. I probably wouldn't go there but once or twice a month. Instead of 20 times a week.. LOL I bet NPs traffic would pick up a bit more too.

Last edited:
•••
Btw - Crazy_Rob is both Admin/mod along with Shawn(Who visits once in a blue moon, use to be active) and WKW(who isnt active)So what Rob wants, Rob can get.

Digital Point Forums Moderators and Admins

•••
lpstong said:
Btw - Crazy_Rob is both Admin/admin along with Shawn(Who visits once in a blue moon, use to be active) and WKW(who isnt active)So what Rob wants, Rob can get.

Digital Point Forums Moderators and Admins

I didn't know that.. Just makes it worse, IMO.. Hmm.. I doubt Shawn would let Rob ruin his forum by removing the BST. But ya never no. Hopefully Rob was only being sarcastic??

•••
This thread says a lot:

http://forums.DigitalPoint/showthread.php?t=425249

•••
They wont remove BST, well they better not. Its the only reason I go there :D

Donations?? pfft!
They earn a TON of cash each month from that forum.

That's not donations.. that's extortion.

•••
SoKickIt said:
This thread says a lot:

http://forums.DigitalPoint/showthread.php?t=425249

WoW.. That thread goes back to Aug. 07, is full of complaints and people saying questionable things about the site owner.. And no replies or solutions.. Man-o-Man, how can that be?

Last edited:
•••
not good

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back